******* Bucs vs Skins Game Thread *******

kojak

Who Loves Ya Baby?
Reaction score
Why don't simms just run in that huge hole in the middle of the line

SultanOfSix

Star Power
Reaction score
Joe Gibbs is 12-0 in postseason leading at half time. Didn't they show a similar stat for Parcells' when the 'Boys were playing the 'Skins in the first game this season? He was like 77-0 for something that I can't remember.

Normally, showing a stat like that is the kiss of death for the stat holder. But since this game is fixed, his streak will continue.

DragonCowboy

Reaction score
SultanOfSix said:
Joe Gibbs is 12-0 in postseason leading at half time. Didn't they show a similar stat for Parcells' when the 'Boys were playing the 'Skins in the first game this season? He was like 77-0 for something that I can't remember.

Normally, showing a stat like that is the kiss of death for the stat holder. But since this game is fixed, his streak will continue.

actually, now that i think of it, in the second Philly game, it said that Philly won the last 23 games when leading at halftime...maybe it is the kiss of death...

TruBlueCowboy

Reaction score
Not only Brunell, but even Simms makes Drew Bledsoe look like an old man when it comes to scrambling. LOL Simms was flying over that endzone.

DIAF

DivaLover159
Reaction score
I wish Dallas would have drafted Chris Simms. I really, really do :(

kmp77

Reaction score
TD!! Down by 7...come on Bucs!!! P.S. I'd hate to get hit by Alstot.

Cbz40

The Grand Poobah
Reaction score
Nice play by Simms. Wish we had a QB that could escape the rush

SultanOfSix

Star Power
Reaction score
I'm not watching the game right now, just relying on the Zone for updates. Someone inform me on how Norman Einstein is reacting to the sudden shift.

DragonCowboy

Reaction score
Big mistake by the Commanders. Playoff teams shouldn't make these mistakes.