Build the perfect defensive line with $10

Chasing6

Reaction score
You are implying paying Parsons and CD cribble us from adding "impact FA". Chase......when last time Jerry and Stephen added an impact-free agent that cost the top 10-5 money/contract?? I believe that would be Brandon Carr. We all know Stephen Jones does NOT spend top money/cap on outside free agents. I guess you forgot or I'm misunderstanding the statement.
I am not applying nothing. I am stating a fact that the only way we will add a complimentary player is thru the draft.

I would rather have 3 #2 WR's, than the best WR in the NFL. Pretty sure KC just proved it can work. Just like NE did for years.

Hawkeye0202

Reaction score
I am not applying nothing. I am stating a fact that the only way we will add a complimentary player is thru the draft.

I would rather have 3 #2 WR's, than the best WR in the NFL. Pretty sure KC just proved it can work. Just like NE did for years.

hen we just have to hope we hit on something complimentary in the draft, because we are not going to add an impact FA.

Depends on your QB IMO........Mahomes and Brady are exceptions

Chasing6

Reaction score
hen we just have to hope we hit on something complimentary in the draft, because we are not going to add an impact FA.

Depends on your QB IMO........Mahomes and Brady are exceptions
Belichick and Andy Reid just happen to be exceptions as well. Just a coincidence I am sure.

Whyjerry

Reaction score
These are just words Jerry........his peers, you know, the professionals who play the game disagree.
So I invest for a living. I do my own research. Pay very little attention to you know the professionals. I also ignore most of the news media too. You know those professionals.

Havic

Reaction score
Mack - Carter - Madubuike - $3
Watt - $4.
Hutchinson $3

KingintheNorth

Chris in Arizona
Reaction score
This is a tough one but I will take
  • Watt ....$4
  • Parson $5
  • Carter...$1
I'll add another bottom-feeding DT.....and dominate (LOL). QB and OLine will beg for mercy by the 4th period :muttley:

Can I go Micah Parsons ($5) and Chris Jones($5) and then sign two UFL guys? No?

Okay,

Strongside End: Maxx Crosby ($3)
1Tech: Jalen Carter ($1)
3Tech: Justin Madubuike ($1)
Weakside Edge: Micah Parsons ($5)

Chasing6

Reaction score
Can I go Micah Parsons ($5) and Chris Jones($5) and then sign two UFL guys? No?

Okay,

Strongside End: Maxx Crosby ($3)
1Tech: Jalen Carter ($1)
3Tech: Justin Madubuike ($1)
Weakside Edge: Micah Parsons ($5)
4 players better than 2.

KingintheNorth

Chris in Arizona
Reaction score
Stephen Jones edition:

Strongside End: Demarcus Larence ($3)
1Tech: Mazi Smith (25¢)
3Tech: Osa Odighizuwa (75¢)
Weakside Edge: Micah Parsons ($5 but complain about it)

Pocket $1

Chasing6

Reaction score
Stephen Jones edition:

Strongside End: Demarcus Larence ($3)
1Tech: Mazi Smith (25¢)
3Tech: Osa Odighizuwa (75¢)
Weakside Edge: Micah Parsons ($5 but complain about it)

Pocket $1
Correction. Micha is on his rookie deal. $1.

kskboys

Reaction score
You are implying paying Parsons and CD cribble us from adding "impact FA". Chase......when last time Jerry and Stephen added an impact-free agent that cost the top 10-5 money/contract?? I believe that would be Brandon Carr. We all know Stephen Jones does NOT spend top money/cap on outside free agents. I guess you forgot or I'm misunderstanding the statement.
If we pay them the 30+ mil/season they are asking for, of course it will cripple our FA acquisitions. That's just common sense.

Chasing6

Reaction score
If we pay them the 30+ mil/season they are asking for, of course it will cripple our FA acquisitions. That's just common sense.
What would you rather have?

1. CD or 2 first round picks and save $32M a year.

2. Micah or 2 first round picks and save $40M a year.

Keep in mind we could not win with CD and Micah on the cheap.

kskboys

Reaction score

I'm guessing you won't let me say neither!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Man, that is one tough choice. You don't build around WR's, doesn't work, but 40 mil/season is too much to pay for any one player.

Chasing6

Reaction score
I'm guessing you won't let me say neither!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Man, that is one tough choice. You don't build around WR's, doesn't work, but 40 mil/season is too much to pay for any one player.
I would strongly consider trading both, especially if we are moving on from Dak. With 6 first round picks in 2 years and saving $75M in Cap Space we should be able to rebuild quickly.

Hawkeye0202

Reaction score

Sooo....you are blaming our two ALL-PROs for us not winning? They played at ALL-PRO levels. What more could they do? You are exactly right, if you can't with them, how do you expect to win by replacing them with lesser talent (rookies)? I am pretty sure this team's issues are much deeper than Parsons and CeeDee.

Chasing6

Reaction score
Sooo....you are blaming our two ALL-PROs for us not winning? They played at ALL-PRO levels. What more could they do? You are exactly right, if you can't with them, how do you expect to win by replacing them with lesser talent (rookies)? I am pretty sure this team's issues are much deeper than Parsons and CeeDee.
Where did I say I was blaming anyone? Please explain.

How about you just try reading what was typed, instead of trying to read people's minds.

kskboys

Reaction score

Agree completely.

kskboys

Reaction score
Man, you misread that one badly. It's not about their talent, it's about being able to win w/ what you have to pay them. There are several other much more important positions than WR.