Build the perfect defensive line with $10

kskboys

Reaction score
I would strongly consider trading both, especially if we are moving on from Dak. With 6 first round picks in 2 years and saving $75M in Cap Space we should be able to rebuild quickly.
I would've already done it, as their value would be much higher right now than it will be next off.

Hawkeye0202

Reaction score
Where did I say I was blaming anyone? Please explain.

How about you just try reading what was typed, instead of trying to read people's minds.
Your words not mind.........
You want them replaced coz "we could not win with CD and Micah on the cheap"
Did you not type this ??????

What would you rather have?

1. CD or 2 first round picks and save $32M a year.

2. Micah or 2 first round picks and save $40M a year.

Keep in mind we could not win with CD and Micah on the cheap.

Hawkeye0202

Reaction score
There are several other much more important positions than WR.
I agree with this ....but you are replacing an ALL-PRO with lesser talent. Actually you can make an argument either way, depending on the QB. For example Mahomes can certainly get by w/o top-level WRs but what about Purdy or Tua? Also, there was mention of saving lot cap money while trading your two ALL-PRO. I can see this somewhat if we were talking about another team but you know Stephen isn't spending any top money on outside free agents. If this Howie Roseman, hell I say go it but not Stephen. Besides, as mentioned we didn't do anything with the extra cap while they were on their rookie deals. Also, what happens if extra 4-6 1st-round picks become ALL-PROs within 4 years? Are you trading them too?

Chasing6

Reaction score
Your words not mind.........
You want them replaced coz "we could not win with CD and Micah on the cheap"
Did you not type this ??????

What would you rather have?

1. CD or 2 first round picks and save $32M a year.

2. Micah or 2 first round picks and save $40M a year.

Keep in mind we could not win with CD and Micah on the cheap.
I stated a question. Never blamed these to players for anything. We don't have enough pieces as a team to win in the playoffs.