Burks, Green, Zion I think are the team's targets at 24

Cowboyny

Reaction score
Landry is the guy I want. Good possession receiver. Would actually fit in with CeeDee and Gallup. Watkins and Julio are done.
Landry also wants 20 million, that price has to go down. A player like E. Sanders could be a nice bargain post draft.

Rayman70

Reaction score
Sanders makes sense. The need and the fit. I like that he's durable and gets the underneath stuff. Great slot guy.

baltcowboy

Reaction score
Landry also wants 20 million, that price has to go down. A player like E. Sanders could be a nice bargain post draft.
Good lord. I was wondering why he was not signed. We drafting a receiver in the first.:omg::laugh:Cowboys Zone is crying about Shultz getting the tag.

Parcells4Life

Reaction score
You do realize we have the one of the best pass rushers in the league playing middle linebacker. Pass rush from the edge won’t be a problem with the Cowboys.
But they’re not going to use him there on a consistent basis in order to keep the offense on its toes. Also it was much scarier with a 3 headed attack coming from left, right and middle. Now it’s at best 2 of 3.

baltcowboy

Reaction score
But they’re not going to use him there on a consistent basis in order to keep the offense on its toes. Also it was much scarier with a 3 headed attack coming from left, right and middle. Now it’s at best 2 of 3.
You really trust Gregory huh? The man with a 6 sack season now is TJ Watt. :omg::laugh::facepalm: