Video: Bye Week Fantasy: Dez Bryant

Qcard

Reaction score
It’s a bad idea but you get a +1 from me for bringing back the fun Dez bashing times.
This is the only type of splash Cowboys will make... it's something about WR and Jerry. It's his relationship with Irvin idk...
We definitely weren't even in the Ramsey trade...any doubt Eagles beat us with Ramsey ??

InTheZone

Reaction score
hopefully he does everything he can to get in shape and be able to run without thinking about his heel. I'd rather see him succeed with a team in 2020 than to show up this year and not be in the best condition.

Verdict

Reaction score
This is the only type of splash Cowboys will make... it's something about WR and Jerry. It's his relationship with Irvin idk...
We definitely weren't even in the Ramsey trade...any doubt Eagles beat us with Ramsey ??

I don’t think the Eagles will beat us this year with Wentz. I think the book is out on him and he is regressing. Unless Ramsey plays QB, I don’t think it would have mattered.

Flamma

Reaction score
He’s also football stupid. Why would we want that on the team?

It's just a hypothetical. The dude abused secondary DBs. The Dez we released would be a lot better on this team right now. But he's injury prone and he's not going to be the same Dez. I'd rather Dallas go get AJ Green.

Verdict

Reaction score
It's just a hypothetical. The dude abused secondary DBs. The Dez we released would be a lot better on this team right now. But he's injury prone and he's not going to be the same Dez. I'd rather Dallas go get AJ Green.

The only thing Dez abused after signing his contract was Jerry’s checkbook and the English Language.

Verdict

Reaction score
someone will eventually I’m sure

IDK. He is either trying to drum up interest or he knows something we don’t. But who would be that desperate? That’s like calling for a broken arrow on the battle field. Lol.

romonumberone

Reaction score
You guys should show more respect to the all time TD's leader in Cowboys history. He came back early from injuries for the fans sake and this is the thanks he gets. I guess I can see why they look it as a business. You guys don't care about them why should they care about you & the team.

DanA

Reaction score
On a vet min he’s a solid option to be 4th WR. Could still be a RedZone weapon. We cut him to save no.1 WR money when he was no longer playing like one.

Oz-of-Cowboy-Country

Reaction score
Yes let's bring in Dez and A.B.

That would be quite a washed up combo. They'll end up fighting one another in their first practice together.

Verdict

Reaction score
On a vet min he’s a solid option to be 4th WR. Could still be a RedZone weapon. We cut him to save no.1 WR money when he was no longer playing like one.

I don’t think Dez would be a good receiver, at all, but really his mental makeup is most likely why no one wants to touch him.