Video: Bye Week Fantasy: Dez Bryant

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
I think you're way off the target if Dez did ever come back.
Agree to disagree. He was never a polished route runner, can't stay healthy and can't even make a roster. But whatever you say.

Hardline

Reaction score
It's free to look.

And as far as his attitude goes maybe he's more humble now .I would love to see him operate from the slot receiver position.

aikemirv

Reaction score
You see someone like Dez walking down the street and run to the other side. Your type is obvious on these boards.

Funny, I was in downtown Dallas one time for my daughters Volleyball tournament. The only city where I switched sides of the street a couple times.

There are some weirdos down there!

EST_1986

Reaction score
Love Dez and hope he gets back into the league, won't be here but somewhere

jsb357

Reaction score
Video: Bye Week Fantasy: Dez Bryant

dezback.jpg

blueblood70

Reaction score
a star S or maybe DT is what we need at TD.. WR- NOT

if this team wants to make real run we need the defense to step up against the really good offenses..

TheFinisher

Reaction score
Once Dez started working with this David Robinson dude his career has taken a nosedive.

You would think after he tore his Achilles on his first day of practice with the Saints he would question “maybe this guy hasn’t gotten my body ready for football?”

Verdict

Reaction score
The Fan Bois can dream, but the smart money is betting he will never be a Cowboy until he retires. Actually it’s somewhat doubtful he ever plays anywhere again.