Video: Bye Week Fantasy: Dez Bryant

Verdict

Reaction score
So I guess Dez didn’t like me bashing his comeback idea. Lol.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score

You fantasizing for sure. Now fantasize he won't be poison in the locker room. There are players in that locker room that conspired to have him fired. Now tell me how that is supposed to work out?

GenoT

Reaction score
Dez never could run sharp routes and has lost a step from his best years. And remember...even when he was our #1 WR, he complained about the amount of touches he got. How’s his psyche gonna hold up if he’s getting 3rd or 4th-option targets?

Truly a fantasy.

TheSkaven

Last Man Standing
Reaction score
I’d take Dez back in a heartbeat, as long as he knows his role. Line up Cooper, Gallup and Dez inside the red zone, with Zeke in the backfield and Witten as well. That’d be awfully hard to cover.

Verdict

Reaction score
I’d take Dez back in a heartbeat, as long as he knows his role. Line up Cooper, Gallup and Dez inside the red zone, with Zeke in the backfield and Witten as well. That’d be awfully hard to cover.

What are you going to do with his attitude?

TheSkaven

Last Man Standing
Reaction score
What are you going to do with his attitude?

NFL players have egos, nothing new. But making sure he understands his role would be part of the deal. If he wants to be a #1 WR, then it can’t happen here.

Dallasfann

Reaction score
When Dez was here Dak only threw to open wideouts and Dez has always been a wideout who won matchups by just being bigger and stronger then DB's and he was open when he wasn't open. I think Dak has grown in that him and Dez would be a lot better together then previously. He'd be a nice RZ option but the fact is...he just isn't as good as Amari or Gallup and he'd probably want to be on the field more then he would be. Pass from me but I'd be lying if I didnt say I'd be giddy to see him in a cowboy uniform one more time.

All die hard Cowboy fans have a little piece in there heart reserved for the X.

Verdict

Reaction score
NFL players have egos, nothing new. But making sure he understands his role would be part of the deal. If he wants to be a #1 WR, then it can’t happen here.

They couldn’t manage him before. I don’t think they will try again. Last year would have been the year and the team looked elsewhere.

DHCBF66

Reaction score
They couldn’t manage him before. I don’t think they will try again. Last year would have been the year and the team looked elsewhere.
Add in all the smack he was talking after the loss to the Jets.....him and TO....

CCBoy

Reaction score
I'll just stick with my memories on him...and hope he signs, somewhere else.

MyFairLady

Reaction score
Google Dez Bryant career stats then take a guess when hold out baby got his mega deal. I might not even take him back if he came with a time machine.

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
I remember a handful of fans here not long before he was cut say that he was HOF caliber.

Now we have Amari. Bryant would be behind him and Gallup. Not sure his ego could handle that.

InTheZone

Reaction score
I remember a handful of fans here not long before he was cut say that he was HOF caliber.

Now we have Amari. Bryant would be behind him and Gallup. Not sure his ego could handle that
I think you're way off the target if Dez did ever come back.

Silly

Reaction score

I don't know. Cobb is doing good.

TheBigEasy

Reaction score
That must mean something to you so why don’t you say it internet tough guy.

In my plastic engineering world, he's calling you a 'Charged Air Cooler'. Not sure how I would take that if I were you? I mean, I've designed a few, really nice, CAC's that are currently in the '19 Ford F150 & '19 Mustang. Personally, people have referred to me as Mr. CAC @ my place of employment and I'm more than happy to share the name with you. :lmao: