Bye week game thread

InDakEyeBack

Reaction score
We know now that we cannot expect any help from outside the NFC East. The Cowboys will have to clip the Eagles' wings themselves.
Eagles still have to face Chiefs and 49ers. If they win both of those games, just give them the division and likely the NFC.

gtb1943

Reaction score
Well Tua did not light it up so a certain poster is probably on suicide watch. Eagles have dominated the stats tonight.

The Eagles were 4 for 4 on fourth down tries. Makes you wonder.

WE got some serious ground to make up if we are going to win the division. Does not look good right now but things can change

Redsfan_83

Reaction score
Unless we get better offensively, we’re going to get swept by Philly. The game in Philly could get real ugly.
and swept badly...their offense is quick strike or they can play the ball possession game

Mark

Reaction score
Eagles on 4th down: 4-4
Dolphins on 4th down: 0-2

Eagles: 0 penalties
Dolphins: 10 penalties

This would have been a near-perfect game for the Eagles, if not for their turnovers.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
I don’t believe it either. But it is weird certain teams seem to get calls more their way. Or missed calls.
I seen a lot of it today that changed the shape of the game. And games I did not care overall who won or lost.

Just a lot of piss poor reffed games.

Also the game Dallas beat Philly last year, Dallas got a few questionable calls their way.
The roughing the passer call against Miami earlier in the game was outrageous, but a lot of those roughing penalties are. They need to make roughing the passer calls reviewable.

Buzzbait

Reaction score
Unless we get better offensively, we’re going to get swept by Philly. The game in Philly could get real ugly.
I hate to agree and hope I'm wrong, but the beagles are looking tough.

Mark

Reaction score
I wonder how many teams this year have played a penalty-free game?

tcc0808

Reaction score
Eagles on 4th down: 4-4
Dolphins on 4th down: 0-2

Eagles: 0 penalties
Dolphins: 10 penalties

This would have been a near-perfect game for the Eagles, if not for their turnovers.
Regardless of the disparity in officiating. The Eagirls are a really good team. They are solid all around.

Dallasfann

Reaction score
I don’t believe it either. But it is weird certain teams seem to get calls more their way. Or missed calls.
I seen a lot of it today that changed the shape of the game. And games I did not care overall who won or lost.

Just a lot of piss poor reffed games.

Also the game Dallas beat Philly last year, Dallas got a few questionable calls their way.

Not a single person walking earth that could convince me we don't get a penalty thrown on us if our corner back grabs the opposing teams face mask on a pass.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
and swept badly...their offense is quick strike or they can play the ball possession game
They’re very solid on both sides of the ball. We’re not going to score very much on them, especially if our redzone issues continue.

tcc0808

Reaction score
Haha. Its just so sad to b and moan about penalties, it works both ways throughout the season. So stupid to say a team is not good because the refs are calling penalties on them.
I never said they weren’t good. Eagirls are very solid. They likely would have won, without help.

garyo1954

Reaction score
No complaints. Game was closer than the score indicates. Two well coached teams. Both teams showed one trait. They were loose. Something the Cowboys lack without Zeke.

Philly was just more consistent throughout.