C Fredbeard ready for normal off-season routine

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
But He is never playing again. I heard it here from all of the forum docs
I can honestly say I never saw one post to that effect. I suppose it's possible I wasn't reading the same threads you were... it's also entirely possible I just blocked those posts out of my head, because it certainly does sound like something you'd read here.

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I can honestly say I never saw one post to that effect. I suppose it's possible I wasn't reading the same threads you were... it's also entirely possible I just blocked those posts out of my head, because it certainly does sound like something you'd read here.

I read it a lot here and I couldn't figure out why anyone would say that as I couldn't find one person with that condition who thought he wouldn't eventually come back from it. It was just a question of when.

conner01

Reaction score
There was many saying he was done
I know nothing about the disease but I’m tickled to have him back

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
I read it a lot here and I couldn't figure out why anyone would say that as I couldn't find one person with that condition who thought he wouldn't eventually come back from it. It was just a question of when.
Says the guy who called Jaylon a circus freak who would never be a serious NFL player...

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
It seems I'm the only one who doesn't remember seeing those posts. I guess I must've blocked them out after all.

Didn't they even say, when it was first announced, that he was going to take some time, but they expected him to recover?

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
It seems I'm the only one who doesn't remember seeing those posts. I guess I must've blocked them out after all.

Didn't they even say, when it was first announced, that he was going to take some time, but they expected him to recover?
You're talking to Mr. Jaylon-is-a-Circus-Freak poster.
Good luck.

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I think Looney is better. Trade Fred and bring back Dez! Championship!!!!!! ;)