C Fredbeard ready for normal off-season routine

Beaker42

Reaction score
I can honestly say I never saw one post to that effect. I suppose it's possible I wasn't reading the same threads you were... it's also entirely possible I just blocked those posts out of my head, because it certainly does sound like something you'd read here.
Wild they were rampant. Just like the igits saying Jaylon’s leg was going to have to be amputated below the knee.

I’m exaggerating about Jaylon’s leg but many posted he was never going to play again because of the nerve / dropfoot.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Sure, but also filter what he says through the awful BS he loves to spew.
From what I've seen, he intentionally overstates his dislikes, and tends to use a lot of sarcasm with most of what he does like, so that it often seems like he doesn't like it............At least I've never seen him go back and forth in a never ending, name calling filled, 4th grade level argument that runs on for page after page, like some people tend to do frequently, with multiple foes...........Not saying you do, just to be clear. ;)

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
It seems I'm the only one who doesn't remember seeing those posts. I guess I must've blocked them out after all.

Didn't they even say, when it was first announced, that he was going to take some time, but they expected him to recover?

I don't think they said he'd definitely make a full recovery but all the evidence was that if you catch it early and receive the proper treatment that you would. Every example they used of an athlete having this condition ended with that athlete back playing.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I don't think they said he'd definitely make a full recovery but all the evidence was that if you catch it early and receive the proper treatment that you would. Every example they used of an athlete having this condition ended with that athlete back playing.
Right, I wasn't implying they were stating there'd be a full recovery, but IIRC they seemed about 70% toward the positive side.

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
From what I've seen, he intentionally overstates his dislikes, and tends to use a lot of sarcasm with most of what he does like, so that it often seems like he doesn't like it............At least I've never seen him go back and forth in a never ending, name calling filled, 4th grade level argument that runs on for page after page, like some people tend to do frequently, with multiple foes...........Not saying you do, just to be clear. ;)
none of us are better than each other, in our own ways

nobody

Reaction score

I think his most used weapon is sarcasm.

8FOR!3

Reaction score
I really think if Connor Williams moves to RT and gains some weight and we put Collins at LG we're good to go on the OL next year and should be a substantial upgrade from this past season. Joe Looney provides some solid depth would also like to hold onto Cameron Fleming