C Fredbeard ready for normal off-season routine

DHCBF66

Reaction score
The beard man is back and your gonna be in trouble hala hala the beard man IS BACK....

buybuydandavis

Reaction score
Fredbeard coming back + connor williams putting on some size = possible top 5 o-line next year ???

Plus Looney, Ehinger, and SuaFilo. I'm not sure Williams will really be the best LG, though we'll likely stick him out there to develop him.

I'd seriously consider making him the swing T, in preparation for replacing Collins in 2020. He seems much more like a RT to me.

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
Good, Looney can go back to being a running back.
Nuh-Huh, as that's a NO COPY& NEGATORY john(whose number is 187 less than 1,000) as that #73 is soon to dominate the FULLBACK position in such an revitalizing FOOTBALLISH FASHION, ol' Roger Gooddell hisself will quickly implement some type of evilly nefarious& fiendishly derived ploy in penalizing him off the field of play,,,er,,,unfortunately:(

OmerV

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I wasn’t aware of him having it
So I guess it doesn’t come back?
Having him back not only brings back a great player but a real leader on the team

I seem to recall Schlereth saying he came back too soon from it, and it took him awhile to build his strength after he started playing, but his case was worse because it didn't get caught as early, and he didn't sit out as long as Frederick did,

conner01

Reaction score
I seem to recall Schlereth saying he came back too soon from it, and it took him awhile to build his strength after he started playing, but his case was worse because it didn't get caught as early, and he didn't sit out as long as Frederick did,
Sounds like he should be good to go and that’s huge