Signed by Cowboys C. Thornton signs with Cowboys

Aven8

Reaction score
Yes, he is on the roster but he gets hurt walking to the latrine. When healthy, though, he I can push the pocket. The key will be to limit his snaps.

I know those what 2 or 3 games we've seen from him he was a monster!

RS12

Reaction score
I don't see how you can justify this pick when you just gave Tyrone that dough. We have Irving, and could still bring back the English Crawford.

Simple they see a top five talent at 34. They also watched the D Lines in the SB.

JoeyBoy718

Reaction score
I would hope FA acquisitions have no impact on the draft.We need to come away with two Dlinemen in the first 4 RDs.

I agree. I just don't see us drafting a guy like Andrew Billings even if he's sitting there for us to take him. We seem to have no interest in players like that.

reddyuta

Reaction score
I agree. I just don't see us drafting a guy like Andrew Billings even if he's sitting there for us to take him. We seem to have no interest in players like that.

I think even Jerry has had enough of out pathetic run D,they are changing and he even said so.

Zimmy Lives

Reaction score
Not to burst anyone's bubble, but I'm sure there's a good chance Hayden stays on as a reserve guy.

Is it possible Dallas still offers him a contract? I say 50-50 chance; they know what to expect from him.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
I think the Giants signed a slightly better player for twice the amount.

Yeah pretty much, Oliver got more money than JJ Watts but I don't think he comes anywhere close to performing as a JJ Watts. To me is like paying steak price and getting hamburger