Caleb Williams will leave USC for five teams. Cowboys one of them

cowboys5xsbs

Reaction score
He will look good in a cowboys uniform 30 years from now past his prime

BossRhino

Reaction score
Even Caleb Williams' dad is on record as saying that if they don't like which teams are picking at the top of the draft he will consider staying at USC. NIL in college, especially for a top dawg like Caleb Williams gets these star athletes paid.

Bigrandrn

Reaction score
Oh cool, so it’s all about money.

Bust waiting to happen.
not necessarily…..maybe he doesn’t want to go to a lame team or a city he doesn’t want to live in. I mean I kind of get it, he’s gonna have to go there for like 5 years minimum, would suck to go to a garbage team or city u don’t know anyone and don’t want to live in.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
not necessarily…..maybe he doesn’t want to go to a lame team or a city he doesn’t want to live in. I mean I kind of get it, he’s gonna have to go there for like 5 years minimum, would suck to go to a garbage team or city u don’t know anyone and don’t want to live in.
And what about Minnesota lol?

Bigrandrn

Reaction score
And what about Minnesota lol?
Maybe he knows people there or something, he likes their wrs, hard to say. But I get why someone might not want to go to a certain city, Elway and Eli had their reasons, Jim Kelly didn’t initially want to go to buffalo either…..he grew out of it nicely though.

RandyOh

Reaction score
Would have to probably give up our 1st and 2nd round picks for the next 3 years at the least. No way anyone hands us a QB prospect like Williams.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Maybe he knows people there or something, he likes their wrs, hard to say. But I get why someone might not want to go to a certain city, Elway and Eli had their reasons, Jim Kelly didn’t initially want to go to buffalo either…..he grew out of it nicely though.
I wouldn't want to go to Minnesota but they have Justin Jefferson.

J817

Reaction score
lol I hear allot of fans screaming for Trey Lance. We can just do that and be 2-15 to finish the season. That would be enough for a top 3 pick at least. Granted the team may get fined for obvious tanking.