Calling it now, Dallas will be blown out come Thursday

Status
Not open for further replies.

GenoT

Reaction score
I just don't see how they have a chance to win this game. Hopefully its a lot closer then i imagine its going to be. The only chance we have is to play a perfect game, no turnovers, big plays from the offense and defense, and good coaching. I just don't see this happening and you know the board will explode if Dallas does get blown out.

My prediction: 42 Saints - 14 Cowboys
Oopsy-daisy...

Proof

Reaction score
I remember dominating the Saints in 14 and it being the jumping off point of a great season (not the ending obviously, but still lol) lets gooooooo

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
I just don't see how they have a chance to win this game. Hopefully its a lot closer then i imagine its going to be. The only chance we have is to play a perfect game, no turnovers, big plays from the offense and defense, and good coaching. I just don't see this happening and you know the board will explode if Dallas does get blown out.

PointlessWideeyedKingfisher-max-1mb.gif

Cowboys 13, Saints 10

LatinMind

iPhotoshop
Reaction score

hows this working out for you?

Status
Not open for further replies.