Calling it now, Dallas will be blown out come Thursday

Status
Not open for further replies.

Seth5545

Reaction score
I just don't see how they have a chance to win this game. Hopefully its a lot closer then i imagine its going to be. The only chance we have is to play a perfect game, no turnovers, big plays from the offense and defense, and good coaching. I just don't see this happening and you know the board will explode if Dallas does get blown out.

My prediction: 42 Saints - 14 Cowboys

silvrNblue

Reaction score
Welp, there it is, ok cowboy's fans, just go to bed Thursday night and dream about what coulda been....no reason to watch the game, were getting "blown" out...I will beg to differ.... I say we win this game and my score be it off by a point here or there is boys 35, saints 33. We do no get blown out @ home, we are going to actually surprise the hell out of a lot of our so called fans...

TwoDeep3

Reaction score
I just don't see how they have a chance to win this game. Hopefully its a lot closer then i imagine its going to be. The only chance we have is to play a perfect game, no turnovers, big plays from the offense and defense, and good coaching. I just don't see this happening and you know the board will explode if Dallas does get blown out.

What a risk taker you are.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score

You don't see how our defense limiting the Saints scoring chances will give our offense a chance to outscore the Saints by the end of the game? Your glass half empty attitude is pathetic and will never allow for foreseeing "David over Goliath" outcomes. When the Cowboys do win, you don't deserve to enjoy that victory.

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

Wow. Good for you.

elcowboi

Reaction score

Okay.... do you want a prize for calling it first possibly????

robertfchew

Reaction score
Welp, there it is, ok cowboy's fans, just go to bed Thursday night and dream about what coulda been....no reason to watch the game, were getting "blown" out...I will beg to differ.... I say we win this game and my score be it off by a point here or there is boys 35, saints 33. We do no get blown out @ home, we are going to actually surprise the hell out of a lot of our so called fans...

We got blown out twice at home just last season.

silvrNblue

Reaction score
We got blown out twice at home just last season.
Ok..... annnnnnnnnnnnnnd this is what a new season? I could be wrong, but pretty sure this is 2018, not 2017? Could it happen, sure, any given Sunday to any team. But I'm saying, NOT this Thursday.

bigdnlaca

Reaction score
With the exception of the Bengals, the offense has struggled on the road.

Because of this, Cowboys have a chance.

Status
Not open for further replies.