Calling My Shot: Jalen Ramsey will be a Cowboy

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
i just gotta feeling.

Ramsey’s unhappy in Jacksonville...
Coughlin’s unhappy with Ramsey...
Cowboys really liked Ramsey coming out...
Would provide that dog in the secondary (with the attributes Richard loves)...
Would replace Byron Jones on the roster...

Source....just trust me

You know, I could actually see this. I don't think it'd be for a pick alone though unless they really want to get him off their hands. I could see this being a Jourdan Lewis for Ramsey move. Richard seems to not like Lewis that much because of his size. The Jags don't seem to like Ramsey. This could solve 2 problems. Plus, he's the size Richard likes.

visionary

Reaction score
Didn't Ramsey say something about never wanting to play for the Jones'?

"I will never play for them," said Ramsey, via ESPN.com. "Unless the Joneses leave."

Found it.

Oh he's gonna play for us if we want

There isn't a team in the NFL that pays well but expects mediocrity in return

As long as you don't criticize the joneses you're good

Virginia-Dave

Reaction score
Didn't Ramsey say something about never wanting to play for the Jones'?

"I will never play for them," said Ramsey, via ESPN.com. "Unless the Joneses leave."

Found it.
He's so full of crap. Getting out of Jacksonville and going to the Cowboys is Ramsey's dream. Before the draft this dude was convinced he would be a Cowboy, and couldn't have been happier about it. Then his little feelings got hurt, and now he hates everyone named Jones. In reality he hates wasting away in Jacksonville on a team nobody watches, and would jump at the chance to go to a team that's on national television 10+ times a year. Remember that GQ interview where he talked trash about every QB in the league? Neither do I, but if he played for the Cowboys that article would have made him the #1 villain in the NFL, and that would've translated into $$$. I personally don't like the dude, but I'd rather have him on our team than on another NFC East team. He will be bolting from Jacksonville the first chance he gets, and I could see the eagles going after him. That would be such an eagles thing to do.

CalPolyTechnique

Reaction score
He's so full of crap. Getting out of Jacksonville and going to the Cowboys is Ramsey's dream. Before the draft this dude was convinced he would be a Cowboy, and couldn't have been happier about it. Then his little feelings got hurt, and now he hates everyone named Jones. In reality he hates wasting away in Jacksonville on a team nobody watches, and would jump at the chance to go to a team that's on national television 10+ times a year. Remember that GQ interview where he talked trash about every QB in the league? Neither do I, but if he played for the Cowboys that article would have made him the #1 villain in the NFL, and that would've translated into $$$. I personally don't like the dude, but I'd rather have him on our team than on another NFC East team. He will be bolting from Jacksonville the first chance he gets, and I could see the eagles going after him. That would be such an eagles thing to do.

Yep.

I remember him tweeting what jersey number he’d wear if the Cowboys drafted him.

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score

Agreed, and I think we actually would be able to afford him. Plus, we'd be getting Lewis to a team that might be able to use him better than Richard wants to.

ItzKelz

Reaction score
i just gotta feeling.

Source....just trust me
Jalen is a quitter. We saw that last season. Don't need to pay for a player that quits just because the rest of the team is struggling. If you gonna boast that you are the best then you should always look like you are the best. Falcons sucked but Deion Sanders still looked like the best.

OmerV

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
i just gotta feeling.

Source....just trust me

Not a chance. We don't have a 1st round draft pick, and Jacksonville would want at least that much in a trade, and probably more. And I don't think the Cowboys will give away next year's 1st rounder. They value their draft picks too much to go 2 consecutive years without a 1st round pick.

Fletch

To The Moon
Reaction score
i just gotta feeling.

Source....just trust me
Source proof is proof.

northerncowboynation

Reaction score
i just gotta feeling.

Source....just trust me

hmmmm I think Ramsey dissed every QB in the league last year with his rants and now his team mates. Dude is a mutton head not a team guy. Hey come to think of it he didn't dis Prescott! How you like him now CPT. Thank god we didn't take him over Zeke