Calling My Shot: Jalen Ramsey will be a Cowboy

kskboys

Reaction score
Jaylen wanted to be a Cowboy.

Sounds like Ramsey and Rand Moss have something in common (spurned by Jerry Jones). However, after Jones let Murray walk and paid for it with a 6-10 season, the Cowboys had to chose Zeke Elliott. Ramsey would be a better investment on a long term deal than Byron Jones at CB. But Cowboys have not made those GM moves since the days of Jimmy Johnson and the days of Tex Schramm.
We didn't make them then either. It was all about DLine and OLine acquisitions in FA and trade. And S. Casillas, Haley, Washington, Newton, Everett, those were the guys that started our super bowl runs.

When we started making it all about CB's and WR's, that's when we started falling apart.

cern

Reaction score
I can't stand him, but he's been a complete stud from the start. Might be the best CB in the NFL at present.
Yeah, I know. I just don't like stupid. He could double or triple his endorsement money if he'd just shut up.

kskboys

Reaction score
Yeah, I know. I just don't like stupid. He could double or triple his endorsement money if he'd just shut up.
I don't want him either!!!!!!!!!!!!

Much rather look at some big hogs up front that haven't been signed.

Nemesis4u

Reaction score
I really dont want someone who is a switch hitter on the team either i think it causes alot of distractions.

lukin2006

Reaction score
If we cannot afford Jones in the future, then how can we afford this loud mouth cancer to the team...leave that headache to someone else.

dallas72

Reaction score
0% chance...we have No #1 pick to trade and we have toooo many people already to resign No $

kskboys

Reaction score
Think about this. JAX has what could be the best Cb in the NFL. And they can't wait to get rid of him. Only thing they're waiting on is some team to make a legit offer, some team who would give up a #1 for him. They consider dumping him addition by subtraction. He's going out of his way to make himself undesirable, a cancer. The only type of coach who might be able to handle him is a Bellychickens type. Belly would get him to play, but would bench/dump him as soon as he started mouthing.

Ken

Reaction score
If we could trade Byron toward getting him, even better!

kskboys

Reaction score
If we could trade Byron toward getting him, even better!
Maybe. What really ails us the most on D is getting dominated/failing to dominate the LOS. CB's won't matter all that much until you fix that. As long as they are decent, that is. Sucky players are sucky players, and hurt you at any position.

blueblood70

Reaction score
Zeke's hardly been a drama-free delight. Unless we're pretending 2017 never happened.
not anywhere near the same, Zeke is team guy shows up for everything hes supposed to, doesnt create media drama when cameras in his face etc.. its not his fault TMZ has 100 employees following him and dak everywhere and filming them simply out and about letting loose as most young men his age do and them posts it.. Zeke doe not create dram nor is he a diva..you upset he was cheering on the stars letting loose last noght caught on camera, Friday TMZ will show him taking piss somewhere as NEWS..***e bro..our divas are mostly gone Dez and David Irving last of them but looks like Taco and Awuzi might be up and coming with their public complaints on SM..