Calling My Shot: Jalen Ramsey will be a Cowboy

cowboyfan4lyfe

Reaction score
i just gotta feeling.

Ramsey’s unhappy in Jacksonville...
Coughlin’s unhappy with Ramsey...
Cowboys really liked Ramsey coming out...
Would provide that dog in the secondary (with the attributes Richard loves)...
Would replace Byron Jones on the roster...

Source....just trust me
I don't see it happening. Ramsey is at the end of his rookie contract. He is one of the top CB's in the league. This teams have more than enough players they have to pay. Fantasy League dream. Never mix your FL dreams with your favorite team

eromeopolk

Reaction score
Jaylen wanted to be a Cowboy.

At first, Ramsey was happy to land in Jacksonville, even though he expected Dallas to take him with the No. 4 pick. (He believes that the Cowboys' coaches wanted him but that owner Jerry Jones bigfooted them and grabbed running back Ezekiel Elliott. "I will never play for them," he sniffs, "unless the Joneses leave.") But for much of that 3-13 season, he was miserable. "I wasn't expecting to come into the NFL and essentially be the best person on my team," he says. "This is going to sound really bad, but ... I didn't like that team. They were so used to losing. It didn't affect them."

Sounds like Ramsey and Rand Moss have something in common (spurned by Jerry Jones). However, after Jones let Murray walk and paid for it with a 6-10 season, the Cowboys had to chose Zeke Elliott. Ramsey would be a better investment on a long term deal than Byron Jones at CB. But Cowboys have not made those GM moves since the days of Jimmy Johnson and the days of Tex Schramm.

Reactions: BAT

Dylan88Wilson

Reaction score
Would be an ironic twist of fate if we somehow ended up with him. I was campaigning hard for him before the draft. Sign me up.

CWR

Reaction score
And you my friend need to pull out your tuba or trumpet from your high school days and practice a bit cause you don’t have a clue about the game of football...toot! toot!

Sure buddy, you keep living in dreamland and Jalen Ramsey is on his way to Dallas lol.

You need to do so serious looking in the mirror and try to figure out exactly what choices you've made to make yourself so miserable in life that you feel compelled to act like a duech bag to fellow Cowboy fans on a friendly message board. Good luck to ya ;)