Calling My Shot: Jalen Ramsey will be a Cowboy

cern

Reaction score
ET is old, coming off b2b injurys, and was demanding way too much..

Ramsey in rookie deal young and has many years to offer for compensation it would take to get him.. most likely a rumor but its more likely this could happen than ET IMO..f we were going to pay BJ we instead cut him and sign Ramsey and give him that money..make a lot of sense..
this was just the op stating he had a feeling that due to ramsey's dissatisfaction with the jaguars he might end up a cowboy. I don't see it. and given that Byron jones was a pro bowler last year, why not just sign him? he's a class individual and extremely coachable. ramsey likes to run his mouth a lot, but he's no Richard Sherman.

nightrain

Since 1971
Reaction score
Not taking away him as a player but listen to all players that leave. Witten never banged with anyone but Romo on brokeback mountain
He may not have been a social cat and what he did on the mountain is his business, but if you want a dude to set the tone for the locker room and exemplify what it means to be all in, Witten's the guy.

Reactions: G2

coult44

Reaction score
i just gotta feeling.

Ramsey’s unhappy in Jacksonville...
Coughlin’s unhappy with Ramsey...
Cowboys really liked Ramsey coming out...
Would provide that dog in the secondary (with the attributes Richard loves)...
Would replace Byron Jones on the roster...

Source....just trust me

Ummmmm... So is Earl Thomas ...

jblaze2004

Reaction score
he gonna want too much money. I'll pass. And the jags gonna want a lot for him. Myabe we can trade them Garrett.

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
i just gotta feeling.

Source....just trust me
maybe,maybe not....this year's draft will be telling.... Jax will probably pick up his option and I don't think we will trade for him. so couple of years from now, probably Jones gone, big decision on Zeke and if Ramsey hits the market, what money does he want...

too early to tell.

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
He may not have been a social cat and what he did on the mountain is his business, but if you want a dude to set the tone for the locker room and exemplify what it means to be all in, Witten's the guy.
Leadership is often misunderstood

CalPolyTechnique

Reaction score
If I even said that, I was wrong. So what? What does that have to do with this thread topic? Are you batting 1.000 on your predictions?

Once and for all admit that you said Zeke couldn’t hold CJ Spillar’s jock and I’ll ease up on you.

Reactions: BAT

SiCk_DiAbLo

Reaction score
I like that thought, I could just imagine how the Defense would be...Another Doomsday D ???

Blackspider214

Reaction score
What I flushed down the toilet 2 hours ago is more credible than tmz

You do know TMZ is one of the most credible sources out there, right? They break so many stories and get access to tons of exclusive information and footage. Whether or not you like them or their style is one thing. But to downplay how credible they are is plain ignorance, which a lot of this board has on a daily basis. If TMZ breaks it these days, you can take it to the bank.

blueblood70

Reaction score
this was just the op stating he had a feeling that due to ramsey's dissatisfaction with the jaguars he might end up a cowboy. I don't see it. and given that Byron jones was a pro bowler last year, why not just sign him? he's a class individual and extremely coachable. ramsey likes to run his mouth a lot, but he's no Richard Sherman.
hes not in the same league thats why, we need to first compare their costs and then see whos better choice..we havent had stud CB in quite some time the difference between a JR and BJ is like comparing Dak to Rogers, both good players but ones obviously better.. what is BJ camp asking for? hes had 2 bad seasons, one avg season, and a solid season now at CB but no INTs and late in the season he was lit up on the deep ball pretty often and I think teams have seen that if you go after him that way hes beatable..

I want to see side by side cost vs player production then we can debate as for now its rumor fodder :)

kskboys

Reaction score
Funny how every time a CB gets paid huge money, shortly thereafter the team can't get rid of him fast enough.

kskboys

Reaction score
Ramsey might be better than Sherman.

Whyjerry

Reaction score
i just gotta feeling.

Source....just trust me

I hope not. Guy is a cancer. Complete idiot.