Calling my shot: This team finishes 11-5 and makes it at least to the NFC Title

Reaction score
I'm not ready to predict anything but I will say if they go into Pittsburgh and perform well then talk to me afterwards... :grin:

Boysboy

Reaction score
TheSkaven;2449999 said:
I believe this team wins 3 of 4 and gets the #5 seed. There is still an outside shot that they win the division - if the Giants lose to the Commanders this weekend, and the Cowboys beat them the following weekend, it could put on the path for a December like we had last year. After those two tough division games, the Giants still have the Panthers and Vikings, two more 2008 playoff teams.

The weather at FedEx on Sun will be HORRIBLE(rain, wind, storm, etc)-under those conditions, regardless of who's playing who, it usually becomes even-fielded.

Like I said-unless we get our heads out of our ***** and finish strong, watching to see if our opponents lose is pointless.

Joe Realist

No Kool-Aid here!
Reaction score
HeavyHitta31;2448536 said:
A couple reasons for this prediction:

1: Pittsburgh's offense has been abysmal at times and they have one of the worst pass blocking lines in the league. Our pass rush is the most devastating in the league right now. If our offense can out up 17-24 points, we have a great shot to win.

2: New York may have the division and conference wrapped up when we play them. If so, we could win this game simply due to lack of motivation on their part.

3: Philly will be done when we play them. That team barely has any heart as it is. We should roll them.

4: Our likely wild card matchups, Arizona or GB/Chicago/Minnesota are far inferior to us talent wise and we might very well be the favorite even on the road. Arizona just got dogstomped by a team on the brink of disaster.

5: We get one playoff win and this team's confidence goes through the roof. Imagine this level of talent playing like they KNOW they will win? Scary.

6: We can stop the run as well as anyone and our pass rush is playing lights out. That can win you a lot of postseason games.

7: Tony Romo

8: DeMarcus Ware

9: Tony Romo
hehe. Philly has no heart!

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Good Grief.

Why in the world do people feel the need to dig up month old threads...geez