Calling out this "fanbase"

Status
Not open for further replies.

acr731

Jerry learned to GM from Pee Wee Herman
Reaction score
Superbowl 13 against Pittsburgh was really hard for me. When Jackie Smith dropped that pass in the end zone. I was upset for a long time about that one. That was when I really started hating the Steelers.
I was going to mention that game as well, but since I already hated Pissburgh with a passion that loss didn't change or add to what I already felt about them.

Brax

Reaction score
The Cowboys have the highest Super Bowl win percentage in the league. But young people think if events didn't happen in their time of existence, it didn't happen.
The Cowboys are 10th on the list of Super Bowl win percentage, please check your data before posting

Brax

Reaction score
There are only 4 other teams besides Dallas that hasn't been to a conference title game this century, so there are literally 27 other front offices that are better than the JonesBoys. Put the names in a hat and pick at random, or throw darts at a wall of suggestions blindfolded and you'll get a better front office than the JonesBoys if for no other reason than that they can be held accountable for failure.
You hater bad fan you, you should be banned for here, lol good post and to the piont

MWH1967

The Cook
Reaction score
He has 3 rings.

Could've had another in 2008 if not for a fumble by Romo on a Field Goal.

Could've had another in 2014, if not for that terrible overturned Dez catch.

He's not as bad of a GM as he's made out to be.

He's put together a lot of good teams over the years.

Try coming up with something original.
My VHS tape just broke.....now what?

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Superbowl 13 against Pittsburgh was really hard for me. When Jackie Smith dropped that pass in the end zone. I was upset for a long time about that one. That was when I really started hating the Steelers.
Bold> I still get upset at times thinking about it. :) :(

CCBoy

Reaction score
So let me get this straight, anything other than blind homerism is bad and realists or critics are not welcome? Got it.
Some of the seeable and real development can yearly be seen here and now and in 3 year 12 win seeable window as well.

Let's don't be cry baby anti Jerry's and miss growth as it yearly is added.

At this point, there is a good chance at least six of the Cowboys' eight draft choices should make the 53-man roster. The first six, offensive tackle Tyler Guyton, defensive end Marshawn Kneeland, center Cooper Beebe, linebacker Marist Liufau, cornerback Caelen Carson and wide receiver Ryan Flournoy. Would think at least offensive lineman Nate Thomas and defensive tackle Justin Rogers would be re-signed to the practice squad if they clear waivers.

Three Pro Bowl talents have to be signed in the here and now, as well!!

CCBoy

Reaction score
Bold> I still get upset at times thinking about it. :) :(
Good thing this fan appreciates the sport and the challenge it always brings by design and challenge. That isn't lost by my being spoiled or the real cost of the prices.:starspin:

CCBoy

Reaction score
Untitled_design.png
Stathead

Blast From The Past

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Roll over, eat ****, and die...in that order 'Goldie Locks.'

Dak Prescott and CeeDee Lamb could end the season around third in Dallas Cowboys franchise history as far as touchdowns between a passer and receiver. Mix that with being a top five defense in the NFL and where does this Cowboys team enter the NFL Playoffs?​

If SF loses it's top pass rusher where does it finish off?

If Dallas wins two of the four games this regular season against SF, KC, and the against the Eagles....THIS group of Cowboys WILL be strong come the play offs.

Now take a cork and plug up that cry baby butt of yours!!

Or start answering any of the football knowledge questions, Sonny. Don't like it a second!!!!

:popcorn: :facepalm:

Mr. Cowboy....crap load.

Me, I'm looking for take downs from our DT's!

Don't tell us, YOU ARE AN INCH AWAY FROM A SACK!

Roll over, eat ****, and die...in that order 'Goldie Locks.'

Dak Prescott and CeeDee Lamb could end the season around third in Dallas Cowboys franchise history as far as touchdowns between a passer and receiver. Mix that with being a top five defense in the NFL and where does this Cowboys team enter the NFL Playoffs?​

If SF loses it's top pass rusher where does it finish off?

If Dallas wins two of the four games this regular season against SF, KC, and the against the Eagles....THIS group of Cowboys WILL be strong come the play offs.

Now take a cork and plug up that cry baby butt of yours!!

Or start answering any of the football knowledge questions, Sonny. Don't like it a second!!!!

:popcorn: :facepalm:

Mr. Cowboy....crap load.

Me, I'm looking for take downs from our DT's!

Don't tell us, YOU ARE AN INCH AWAY FROM A SACK!
Life is serious, football is not. Are you ok? Did you take your bp or heart meds on time? Seriously, are you alright there? Your post count is impressive so I can't out talk football with such a highly esteemed old timer such as yourself. Yes, sir! When a person shows you who they are, believe them. I am a believer. You mean hitting the sack? I am gonna do that as it is getting late. BTW, I did get a laugh out of this post. I mean that, we should do this more often just the two of us. We could even play that song "Just the two of us" to get us in a better mood to watch some football. Let the season begin already.

Status
Not open for further replies.