Calling Richard Sherman

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
I can't believe we went into the season thinking brown was a starter. Brown has been trash for us. He is a part time guy. Can't depend on him. Rather see candy. Maybe they was hoping brown's speed would help him vs Antonio Brown (who is a beast).
Me neither, do they actually watch them practice?

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Sherman is facing five criminal charges and has admitted he has mental issues. Teams were staying away from him before all the criminal charges were filed against him. His NFL career is all that over.

Sydla

Reaction score
Sherman would've got burnt too he's not what he once was.

He was 2nd team all pro in 2019 and played fairly well when he got over his calf strain in 2020.

He's better than Brown. Much better than Brown. He also might have a screw loose so I am not sure he'd even be an option at this point.

johneric8

Reaction score
Yes, he’s old and had a bad offseason, but this team needs a real second CB who knows DQ’s system and who has size and the dawg in him to challenge opposing WRs and make plays on the ball. Plus, he’d be a great mentor to Wright and Joseph.
Stop nut rolling, the bucs corners looked like hell and they won because the outlasted us, and did what they had to do... We can't have all pro's and every level, the entire team has to play for blood and big mike needs to go for it when you know brady will score with a minute 30 left.

DallasDW00ds0n

Reaction score
One more quarter of Brown playing this way and off to the bench. It can’t get worse than worst.

GINeric

Reaction score
Didn't he have a mental breakdown and a conflict with his wife and family.

The last thing this team needs is an old troubled player who likes to play with guns.

Where in the reports did it say Sherman had guns with him??? Are you making things up??

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
He was 2nd team all pro in 2019 and played fairly well when he got over his calf strain in 2020.

He's better than Brown. Much better than Brown. He also might have a screw loose so I am not sure he'd even be an option at this point.
That guy is old and slow now based on what I saw last season. He's a Everson Griffen type signing. I'd have no issue with it but in reality......but I don't expect a different result. The answer ain't available in free agency.....the hope is that Joseph or Wright can at some point be the answer this season......

blueblood70

Reaction score
True, but some could make it harder.
look can we stop making assumptions..their corners didnt stop our wrs either did they was brown playing both sides? it happens then can NOT BE COVERED 1 on 1 that fact and worth 3 great wrs and great te we cant double them all..

there's reason Quinn didn't make change you do not know why, fans do not have clue to why..

Quinan & this NEW defensive staff do not OWE brown nothin g yet they chose him too start , Nolan also chose him to start and Marneuli chose him to start..

not saying Browns good but his showing Thursday while bad is just one game but why is it 3 totally sperate defensive staffs chose Brown ? he obviously has enough game to start just not against premier grade a elite fast Wrs..they had like 4 of them..so?

I know Quinn will watch film and make changes if he feels its warranted. Brown wasn't drafted by neither of the last 2 staffs they will change it up when THEY have chance to see what happened. Maybe some safety help never got there maybe some help never made it ..who really knows but the play caller rewatching the game film,not fans..this gets old fans second guessing coaches without facts..

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
He can't be worse than Brown was last night.
Or he could be the same...after sleeping on it...I think rolling with the rookie Wright might be the go. If he gets beat...then @ least he's learning. We know what Brown is...so why waste our time anymore?