Calling Richard Sherman

gambit187

Reaction score
LMAO, I signed him as a free agent on Madden this year and he caught an INT against Brady.LMAO....What a wish.

BigD_95

Reaction score
Yes, he’s old and had a bad offseason, but this team needs a real second CB who knows DQ’s system and who has size and the dawg in him to challenge opposing WRs and make plays on the ball. Plus, he’d be a great mentor to Wright and Joseph.

I 100% agree. He could be on crutches and I rather see him than Brown

lk8701

Reaction score
Yes, he’s old and had a bad offseason, but this team needs a real second CB who knows DQ’s system and who has size and the dawg in him to challenge opposing WRs and make plays on the ball. Plus, he’d be a great mentor to Wright and Joseph.

They should have signed Kyle Fuller. He is only 29 and is performing very well.

3rdEyewarrior

Reaction score
We need at least a top 12 corner. Trade Gallup for the best corner you can get. Coopers only 27 and hasn’t peaked yet.

lqmac1

Reaction score
I mean I would entertain Gilmore first if we were going down that road

SSoup

Reaction score
After we lost a game thanks to one coach's hand-picked former player, Zuerlein, wilting... it's a bold move to call for us to engage in even more nepotism.

RonWashington

Reaction score

Not interested in Earl Thomas Richard Sherman or Jim Zorn. They are all battle worn . Not going to help.