Calling the 214 Dynamic Duo

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
The 214 Dynamic Duo is back together again!

zeke-dak-chain-large.jpg

1-CR77-Xl5-BY3w-Uh1-BOe-Pg8-A.jpg

They are much older. No more time for messing around and take their careers seriously wearing the Star on their helmets. Can Dak and Zeke create magic one last time and help carry this team into the playoffs once again as it is rebuilding with new and younger players? What say you?

I say, "Yes!"

:starspin: GO DAK! GO ZEKE! GO COWBOYS! :starspin:

Brax

Reaction score

zeke-dak-chain-large.jpg

They are much older. No more time for messing around and take their careers seriously wearing the Star on their helmets. Can Dak and Zeke create magic one last time and help carry this team into the playoffs once again as it is rebuilding with new and younger players? What say you?

I say, "Yes!"

Playoff Prescott broke boy blunders back, Zeke can’t carry him anymore, that Magic, Dak already choked away.

starfan1

Reaction score

zeke-dak-chain-large.jpg

I say, "Yes!"

you do know this is gonna go right? :popcorn:

fivetwos

Reaction score
Absent “best shape of life” videos, should we assume they aren’t?

Without “now we REALLY want to win a SB” proclamations, should we assume they don’t?

They all learned to flap their gums from the very best of them all.

“Step right up…….”

stiletto

Reaction score
Mistakes are more acceptable as long as you are moving forward... Zeke and Dak getting back together at the end of the road is certainly not that. More like watching today's Madonna expecting the Borderline girl...

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Mistakes are more acceptable as long as you are moving forward... Zeke and Dak getting back together at the end of the road is certainly not that. More like watching today's Madonna expecting the Borderline girl...
Now I have that tune bouncing around inside my head. Thanks for nothing. :rolleyes::)

nobody

Reaction score
Well looks like the possibility of making the SB this coming season is already a bust with a near guaranteed first round exit, but let's hope it's a fun ride anyway!

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
Well looks like the possibility of making the SB this coming season is already a bust with a near guaranteed first round exit, but let's hope it's a fun ride anyway!
:laugh: Don't give up hope just yet brother. This team might surprise us. This year's draft picks are all hard-nosed players with some dawg in there. Might be a good blend of young and old players to make some noise.