Calling the 214 Dynamic Duo

calicowboy54

Reaction score
The 214 Dynamic Duo is back together again!

zeke-dak-chain-large.jpg

1-CR77-Xl5-BY3w-Uh1-BOe-Pg8-A.jpg

They are much older. No more time for messing around and take their careers seriously wearing the Star on their helmets. Can Dak and Zeke create magic one last time and help carry this team into the playoffs once again as it is rebuilding with new and younger players? What say you?

I say, "Yes!"

:starspin: GO DAK! GO ZEKE! GO COWBOYS! :starspin:
something that really stood out to me was Jerry talking about Zeke positivity around the locker room and lifting guys up. Maybe Zeke is Daks psychologist. so in a play off game down 10 points he does not get the deer in the head lights look. Zeke is there to slap it out of him.

Flamma

Reaction score
This is an odd situation with Zeke. He's going to be a 9M cap hit this year because this team likes June 1st cuts on small contracts.

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
something that really stood out to me was Jerry talking about Zeke positivity around the locker room and lifting guys up. Maybe Zeke is Daks psychologist. so in a play off game down 10 points he does not get the deer in the head lights look. Zeke is there to slap it out of him.
Zeke was there for both 49'rs playoff game ...... so no

Dak is broken ........ best chance he has is to start over somewhere else.

nate dizzle

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Zeke was there for both 49'rs playoff game ...... so no

Dak is broken ........ best chance he has is to start over somewhere else.
Have to wonder if he's ever actually admitted he has a problem and has seen a psychologist. His issue isn't physical, he's obviously got enough positive traits to have become a good qb. His brain is broken though. Dude just flat out chokes when the pressure of a big game comes up.

john van brocklin

Captain Comeback
Reaction score

zeke-dak-chain-large.jpg

They are much older. No more time for messing around and take their careers seriously wearing the Star on their helmets. Can Dak and Zeke create magic one last time and help carry this team into the playoffs once again as it is rebuilding with new and younger players? What say you?

I say, "Yes!"

This combo had precious little playoff success.
What magic are we recreating exactly?

CowboyStar88

Reaction score
Not gonna lie I’m anxious and excited to see how this all plays out this season.

Either it’s going to be an epic season and 214 is gonna make us eat some big ole L’s or 214 is gonna eat some big ole L’s themselves and poop the bed against good teams.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Make sure you own your stance and give full credit where it's due when the time comes.
unlike you...i do not care about credit, validation, i told ya so.

I just dont think that highly of myself, nor do i care that i need so desperately to show others i was right.

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score

zeke-dak-chain-large.jpg

I say, "Yes!"

Quit spiking the kool-ade with gin.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
The thought of watching Fat Zeke waddle around for 3.5 yds/carry nearly makes me nauseous already.
So is it a blade of grass or 3.5?

Tony got 4.0 last year...but that 1/2 yard is gonna nauseate you?

If we give him 10-12 carries that's 5-6 yards a game.

No super bowl for us.

jgboys1

Reaction score
Then you woke up and realized it's not 2016 any more.
Now if we could trade the dynamic duo.....
That would be great, but they are both running on E.
Zeke is on Empty and Dak is Erratic!
I don’t think any competent GM would want anything to do with Jerry’s class of 2016.

foofighters

Reaction score

zeke-dak-chain-large.jpg

I say, "Yes!"

I'd rather invest that money in a Stage IV upgrade to my Harley.