Calling the 214 Dynamic Duo

Motorola

Reaction score
Fantastic post
8Z8180e.png
Terrific post to wrap up the draft and the month of April for us in CZer land.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Well looks like the possibility of making the SB this coming season is already a bust with a near guaranteed first round exit, but let's hope it's a fun ride anyway!
You had other expectations before this?

nobody

Reaction score
:laugh: Don't give up hope just yet brother. This team might surprise us. This year's draft picks are all hard-nosed players with some dawg in there. Might be a good blend of young and old players to make some noise.
I like the new direction, but I think there are still too many soft players ruined by Jerry culture to make that much of a difference. It'll take another draft to start weening the lazy out.

nobody

Reaction score
You had other expectations before this?
It really depended on the off-season moves after the GB loss, and they didn't make enough necessary changes. Signing a washed up RB is just icing on the suck cake. But there were some positives from the draft. Hard nose players with fight in them. I just hope we can get more of those next draft before Jerry culture taints the new ones we just got.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
It really depended on the off-season moves after the GB loss, and they didn't make enough necessary changes. Signing a washed up RB is just icing on the suck cake. But there were some positives from the draft. Hard nose players with fight in them. I just hope we can get more of those next draft before Jerry culture taints the new ones we just got.
If we fixed the o line zeke and rico will do okay. Set the world on fire? Nah.

TwentyOne

Reaction score
The 214 Dynamic Duo is back together again!

zeke-dak-chain-large.jpg

1-CR77-Xl5-BY3w-Uh1-BOe-Pg8-A.jpg

They are much older. No more time for messing around and take their careers seriously wearing the Star on their helmets. Can Dak and Zeke create magic one last time and help carry this team into the playoffs once again as it is rebuilding with new and younger players? What say you?

I say, "Yes!"

:starspin: GO DAK! GO ZEKE! GO COWBOYS! :starspin:

I AM PUMPED!

tenor.gif
tenor.gif

Motorola

Reaction score
And who are
I like the new direction, but I think there are still too many soft players ruined by Jerry culture to make that much of a difference. It'll take another draft to start weening the lazy out.
And whom are the players you label 'lazy' - and thus should be shown the door?