calm down everyone!

CowboyStar88

Reaction score
I feel so much better now, we have a chance to backdoor into the playoffs......:cool:

Everyone has ways to vent their frustration, no reason to try and play mediator. We can't scream at our wives, kick our dogs or go vandalize something. In a couple of days, most of us will calm down and focus on Minn.

For now, everyone on that team is free-game, starting with the HC.

Don't look now, but Wash is a coming..........................

Would beating a putrid Vikings team really mean anything? 0-4 against teams with winning records. I just don't see anything great about playing the Vikings next week. So this team can beat bad teams but can't beat good ones? It doesn't belong in the playoffs. I would love to see these stats

JG record against teams with winning and losing records

Romo's record against teams with winning and losing records

Dale

Forum Architect
Reaction score
We are right on schedule for an 8-8, second-place finish within the NFC East. We are just good enough to provide hope and expectations, but not good (smart?) enough to actially deliver.

TTexasTT

Reaction score
We are right on schedule for an 8-8, second-place finish within the NFC East. We are just good enough to provide hope and expectations, but not good (smart?) enough to actially deliver.
lol
Just playing.

It is what it is. Why not hope for the best at this point?

Tabascocat

Dexternjack
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Would beating a putrid Vikings team really mean anything? 0-4 against teams with winning records. I just don't see anything great about playing the Vikings next week. So this team can beat bad teams but can't beat good ones? It doesn't belong in the playoffs. I would love to see these stats

JG record against teams with winning and losing records

Romo's record against teams with winning and losing records

Beating the Vikes won't mean much except for a win in the column. Then to NO and sitting at the bye .500 once again.

I was being sarcastic about the playoffs, this team can't get out of it's own way to string together multiple wins.

TTexasTT

Reaction score
record, 6-10, 8-8, 8-8, 4-4, at what point will you get it.....
I dont need anyone like you telling me the previous records. What is all your moaning going to do? If you detest this team so much, just go away. I dont think Jerry will call and beg you back.

Stop crying.

crashintonickdm

Reaction score
cowboys will win this division. Commanders still have to play the falcons, 49ers, us again, the giants twice, the eagles in philly, the chargers and chiefs.

pacy

82 WITTEN 82
Reaction score
Funny thing is we will probably blow out the Vikings next week and get hopes up again, only to get shredded by the Saints the following week. 5-5 after the bye. .500 Team. Sad but true. But I will be with you guys....go Cowboys.

cowboyfan4life2

Reaction score
cowboys will win this division. Commanders still have to play the falcons, 49ers, us again, the giants twice, the eagles in philly, the chargers and chiefs.

We still have to play the saints on the road, and the skins and giants on the road, not to mention the bears on the road.

dcowboysfan76

Reaction score
The loss hurt. I was fuming for a while after the game. Some of these comments are absolutely absurd.
"Get rid of Witten"
"Cut crybaby Dez"
"Trade Romo"
"Carr sucks"
"Im dont with this team"
"Boycott games"

Alright these are overreactions. Everyone seems to have their own opinion of why Dallas lost. The bottom line is that the Cowboys scored less points.
As Cowboy fans we are fortunate to play in an hideious division. Lets not act like this team isnt still in control of its own destiny. There is clearly injury problems that are hurting us.
Most of us have been around long enough to have seen some really terrible teams. This isnt one of them.
Next week Dallas will redeem itself by putting things together against the Vikings.
We have the benefit of still having time to put it all together and making a deep run.

I can at least say so far this season we haven't played down to the level of our competition as in the past (which by that thinking we should beat the Vikings). We've beat the teams we were supposed to beat and we were competitive in games versus teams with winning records. This loss does not make me happy, nor have any of the losses this season because they were games that we had a strong chance of winning.

TTexasTT

Reaction score
Agreed. After today I dont expect to win much over .500 but I could see Dallas not losing one game in the NFC-E. Then hope like hell they can put it together for the playoffs

Funny thing is we will probably blow out the Vikings next week and get hopes up again, only to get shredded by the Saints the following week. 5-5 after the bye. .500 Team. Sad but true. But I will be with you guys....go Cowboys.
I wouldnt be one bit shocked. The Saints are legit as they come.

TTexasTT

Reaction score
I can at least say so far this season we haven't played down to the level of our competition as in the past (which by that thinking we should beat the Vikings). We've beat the teams we were supposed to beat and we were competitive in games versus teams with winning records. This loss does not make me happy, nor have any of the losses this season because they were games that we had a strong chance of winning.

i-know-that-feel-bro-template.jpg

cowboyfan4life2

Reaction score
No way the saints blow us out, we will probably outplay them for 3 and a half qtrs, have a ten point lead with 4 mins left, and blow it. Thats the cowboy way

TrailBlazer

Reaction score
Bottom line is that we're not a real contender to win a championship. Or make deep run in the playoffs. The more things change the more they stay the same.

TTexasTT

Reaction score
Bottom line is that we're not a real contender to win a championship. Or make deep run in the playoffs. The more things change the more they stay the same.

Thankfully, you dont really know what going to happen.
If you believe they are going to fail, why keep watching if you know it will just upset you?

TrailBlazer

Reaction score
Thankfully, you dont really know what going to happen.
If you believe they are going to fail, why keep watching if you know it will just upset you?

Because I'm not a fair weather fan and I'm going to root for them regardless. But if you think we are A real contender to win a championship right now this year, you're crazy. Well on our way to another 8-8 season. Things will stay this way until we get a real HC and new offensive scheme.

TTexasTT

Reaction score
Because I'm not a fair weather fan and I'm going to root for them regardless. But if you think we are A real contender to win a championship right now this year, you're crazy. Well on our way to another 8-8 season. Things will stay this way until we get a real HC and new offensive scheme.

8-8 or worse? Exactly how sure about this are you?

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
The team is allowed 24 hours before moving on to the next game. Can not fans have the same?

Last I heard, the game was over less than a few hours ago. People need time to vent, no matter how irrational their thoughts might be.