calm down everyone!

Wizarus

Reaction score
632yds and 24pts in the 4th is an improvement?

When you've held them to 4 turnovers and 7 points for 3 quarters. The D was gassed, the fact of the matter is that you can't keep relying on the D to win the game for you. Garret showed us at least 2 drives today that he has no confidence in the O to win.

Blackspider214

Reaction score
If you really need me to point out the things that this team has improved you are in the very early stages of understanding football.

I think hes just trolling.... or he (or she) is twelve years old.

No. You point them out to me instead of taking this juvenile approach to a retort. I want specifics. Still can't run the ball. Still can't stop competent offenses.

Who cares if we create turnovers when you give up 24 in one single quarter and 632yds of offense.

Falcon554

Reaction score
they are 4-4, they have not improved at all from 2 years ago, same team same record, heck I could make a case that they are worse

Blackspider214

Reaction score
When you've held them to 4 turnovers and 7 points for 3 quarters. The D was gassed, the fact of the matter is that you can't keep relying on the D to win the game for you. Garret showed us at least 2 drives today that he has no confidence in the O to win.

So the offense gets no credit for getting the defense two 10pts leads and yet they screwed them both?

By your logic, you can't expect the offense to cash in on every turnover.

TTexasTT

Reaction score
Then you're blind or specifically ignoring things.
Whatever. Please just go away.

Think about the teams problems over the last few years. Think about some of the moves this team has made. For starters
O-Line
Special teams
LB play
Spreading the ball around..

I could go into more detail but it would fly right over your head. No offense bro, but you dont know anything and just spew the same cliches that you read here from other members that have just as little understanding of the game as yourself.
Just read up. Youll get there.

TrailBlazer

Reaction score
If you really need me to point out the things that this team has improved you are in the very early stages of understanding football.

I think hes just trolling.... or he (or she) is twelve years old.

Improvement is measured by wins and losses. And we're on pace for another 8-8 season.

TTexasTT

Reaction score
Improvement is measured by wins and losses. And we're on pace for another 8-8 season.

I just ran to the mailbox. Im on pace for a 3 minute mile.
Get outta here with your garbage.

do tell, without adding the denver game. and go
Typical.
So, just try to teach you stuff from the games that you are choosing?

LMAO. Ive got 3pms telling me to just igore you. Im not going to go into detail but the words "village idiot" may have been brought up.

Wizarus

Reaction score
So the offense gets no credit for getting the defense two 10pts leads and yet they screwed them both?

By your logic, you can't expect the offense to cash in on every turnover.

You can't because they didn't. 4 turnovers and 13 points to show for it? Get out of here with that crap.

Blame the D all you want and yes they take some blame at the end. But again you can't rely on a gassed D to win the game for you every time. They got a stop at the second-to-last drive, after the offense decided to do nothing to put the game away, and the offense after that decided to do nothing to put the game away.

That's bad coaching period.

TrailBlazer

Reaction score
I just ran to the mailbox. Im on pace for a 3 minute mile.
Get outta here with your garbage.

Lol you start a thread and then tell everybody to "get outta here" because they don't agree with you. Moron. At least have a couple facts handy to help you're argument. You got nothin.

Improvement is measured by wins and losses. That's what matters. Get with it.

TTexasTT

Reaction score
Lol you start a thread and then tell everybody to "get outta here" because they don't agree with you. Moron. At least have a couple facts handy to help you're argument. You got nothin.

Improvement is measured by wins and losses. That's what matters. Get with it.
You really expect someone who resorts to calling other men "morons" to get any validation?
Now, with that name calling Im saying, "get outta here" and will put you on ignore. Let me know when you finish 8th grade.

j/k Youll still be on ignore.

TrailBlazer

Reaction score
You really expect someone who resorts to calling other men "morons" to get any validation?
Now, with that name calling Im saying, "get outta here" and will put you on ignore. Let me know when you finish 8th grade.

j/k Youll still be on ignore.

Good.
Lame thread btw.

TTexasTT

Reaction score
everyone take a step back, hope for the best and worry about things that matter in your life.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
8-8, 8-8, and thus far, 4-4.

No improvement anywhere that matters.

Period.

And if there's 'blame' to be had, it's for the people responsible for delivering this mediocrity, not for those not accepting of it.