Calvin peeing on the Eagles helmet

PaEagleHater

Reaction score
I am looking for the decal. They used to be all over ebay, now i can't find one. Either calvin or the boy peeing on the Eagles helmet. Any ideas where I can find one?

Reaction score
DragonCowboy said:
He was looking for the one where it shows him peeing on an eagle's helmet...

you see where it says "Tell us what you want here"??? that's where you tell them to stick the eagles helmet,,, sheesh!

DragonCowboy

Reaction score
EGG said:
you see where it says "Tell us what you want here"??? that's where you tell them to stick the eagles helmet,,, sheesh!

hahaha I didn't see that. Sorry...

Phoenix-Talon

Eagles Fan Liaison
Reaction score
PaEagleHater said:
I am looking for the decal. They used to be all over ebay, now i can't find one. Either calvin or the boy peeing on the Eagles helmet. Any ideas where I can find one?

This is just about the weirdest thread/request that I've ever seen placed on this forum.

Best advice: Check out the restrooms.:confused:

Jersey

Reaction score
I'd get one of them however, it just seems like peeing on it doesn't give it what it deserves. Do they make a Calvin taking a wicked dump on it?

:lmao2:

1fisher

Reaction score
Phoenix-Talon said:
This is just about the weirdest thread/request that I've ever seen placed on this forum.

Best advice: Check out the restrooms.:confused:

I seen some WAY worse than this!!!!:rolleyes:

PaEagleHater

Reaction score
Now if I was lookin for the Eagle team I would check the restrooms. That is about the only place they will find a bowl they can actually play in for some time. Atleast if McNabb has to throw up again, he'll be right there.

Phoenix-Talon

Eagles Fan Liaison
Reaction score
PaEagleHater said:
Now if I was lookin for the Eagle team I would check the restrooms. That is about the only place they will find a bowl they can actually play in for some time. Atleast if McNabb has to throw up again, he'll be right there.

That's swell! But I must say that I'm so surprised that the entire content of your thread has surreptitiously culminated into a bastion of meaningless jabber that demonstrates the depth of said football saavy.

Good luck in the quest to search restrooms:rolleyes:

Phoenix-Talon

Eagles Fan Liaison
Reaction score
1fisher said:
I seen some WAY worse than this!!!!:rolleyes:

Your word is decent enough ...I believe you, but this has to be a close second!

Surprisingly, no one is mentioning that this should have come no where close toe the Zone forum. Perhaps the DS forum!:eek:

Let me know if you'd like me to define "DS" ...:rolleyes:

1fisher

Reaction score
Phoenix-Talon said:
That's swell! But I must say that I'm so surprised that the entire content of your thread has surreptitiously culminated into a bastion of meaningless jabber that demonstrates the depth of said football saavy.

Good luck in the quest to search restrooms:rolleyes:

PT, you said a lot to say little! 30+ words to to get your point across?:rolleyes:

Bob Sacamano

Benched
Reaction score
1fisher said:
PT, you said a lot to say little! 30+ words to to get your point across?:rolleyes:

and I still don't understand his point

somehow a joke correlates to football savvy? :confused: :confused: :confused:

superpunk

Reaction score
1fisher said:
Any excuse to use surreptitiously is a good one - especially if you're trying to project intellect. :rolleyes: