Calvin peeing on the Eagles helmet

DragonCowboy

Reaction score
Phoenix-Talon said:
Only if you can successfully explain the reason for adding a quote after your sig-pic below ...
http://img148.*************/img148/6430/wrsig24oj.jpg

Thanks CowboysFan02!

Until you explain that ...:confused: !

Uh? I don't see the problem...?

DragonCowboy

Reaction score
Phoenix-Talon said:
Ok! Then everything remains "staus quo." Would you not agree?;)

Ok, I might not have as sophisticated a vocabulary as you, but what does "staus" mean? Once again, I'm sorry, but we're stoooopid...:cool:

1fisher

Reaction score
DragonCowboy said:
Ok, I might not have as sophisticated a vocabulary as you, but what does "staus" mean? Once again, I'm sorry, but we're stoooopid...:cool:

:lmao2: :lmao2: :lmao2: :lmao2: :lmao2: :lmao2:

superpunk

Reaction score
DragonCowboy said:

I think it's German. Don't worry about it.

Vintage

The Cult of Jib
Reaction score
superpunk said:
I think it's German. Don't worry about it.

"Its Norwegian [chocolate]. Frankly, you buy this stuff, the terrorists win."

superpunk

Reaction score
Vintage said:
"Its Norwegian [chocolate]. Frankly, you buy this stuff, the terrorists win."

And we don't want that imbroglio to get any worse.

That won't be good for anyone.

AbeBeta

Reaction score
You know, everytime I see someone driving a truck with one of those Calvin decals on it, one word comes to mind. Idiot. Complete freaking idiot.

aikemirv

Reaction score
abersonc said:
You know, everytime I see someone driving a truck with one of those Calvin decals on it, one word comes to mind. Idiot. Complete freaking idiot.

Yeah, kinda like those Eagles fans who were peeing in the sink (asking us Cowboy fans if we wanted to wash our hands) and in the corners the last time I went to the Cowboys/Eagles game.

Phoenix-Talon

Eagles Fan Liaison
Reaction score
DragonCowboy said:

Then this will really shock you ...the word "staus" is known as a typographical error. They occur in several Instances, but in this case it was done inadvertently.

By the way, your cpmments above went from a first person reference to the multiple term we ...I'm sure that was inadvertent also.:rolleyes:

Vintage

The Cult of Jib
Reaction score
Phoenix-Talon said:
Then this will really shock you ...the word "staus" is known as a typographical error. They occur in several Instances, but in this case it was done inadvertently.

By the way, your cpmments above went from a first person reference to the multiple term we ...I'm sure that was inadvertent also.:rolleyes:

What is it Called when you make cpmments Like this one? Sometimes, I fail to Remember my literacy words. This is one Such example.

Phoenix-Talon

Eagles Fan Liaison
Reaction score
Vintage said:
What is it Called when you make cpmments Like this one? Sometimes, I fail to Remember my literacy words. This is one Such example.

I just got finished telling you it's called a typographical error! Try agin....:rolleyes:

Vintage

The Cult of Jib
Reaction score
Phoenix-Talon said:
I just got finished telling you it's called a typographical error! Try agin....:rolleyes:

Once again, you Missed the point. Though, it is true, Admittedly, I did spell "cpmments" wrong....to Mock you, but that Wasn't the point of my Reply to you.

Phoenix-Talon

Eagles Fan Liaison
Reaction score
Vintage said:
Once again, you Missed the point. Though, it is true, Admittedly, I did spell "cpmments" wrong....to Mock you, but that Wasn't the point of my Reply to you.

Oh, alright ...you showed me; agin (SIC).:rolleyes:

Vintage

The Cult of Jib
Reaction score
Phoenix-Talon said:
Oh, alright ...you showed me; agin (SIC).:rolleyes:

You screwed it up.

It should be...

Oh, Alright.....You showed Me; Agin (SIC)

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
Vintage said:
You screwed it up.

It should be...

Phonetic-Talon will be the first to point out YOUR "typographical" errors with his little [SIC] thingy, but when you point out one of his...it's a "typographical" error ONLY! :lmao:

He takes "sophisticated troll" to new heights everytime he posts! But, hey! He has over 3,000 posts, damnit! :lmao2:

:lombardi:

:trophy:

:hammock: Ah, life is wonderful being a fan of America's Team...the DALLAS COWBOYS.

Phoenix-Talon

Eagles Fan Liaison
Reaction score
Vintage said:
You screwed it up.

It should be...

Oops ...always thought you never capitalized after a semi-colon. Oh no, not again!;)

jackrussell

Last of the Duke Street Kings
Reaction score
Phoenix-Talon said:
This is just about the weirdest thread/request that I've ever seen placed on this forum.

Then you must have missed my 'calvin crappin' on an eagles helmet' post some time back.

TruBlueCowboy

Reaction score
Phoenix-Talon said:
This is just about the weirdest thread/request that I've ever seen placed on this forum.

Best advice: Check out the restrooms.:confused:

They must not drive trucks in Philly.

TRUTH87

Cowboy for Life
Reaction score
abersonc said:

Do You hate my sig then? :D