Calvin peeing on the Eagles helmet

Cowboy Bebop

Reaction score
Phoenix-Talon said:
Surprisingly, no one is mentioning that this should have come no where close toe the Zone forum. Perhaps the DS forum!:eek:

Give it time. Some genius will make the connection.

1fisher

Reaction score
summerisfunner said:
and I still don't understand his point

somehow a joke correlates to football savvy? :confused: :confused: :confused:

I guess it's PT intellect at it's finest?:confused:

Longboysfan

hipfake08
Reaction score
Phoenix-Talon said:
This is just about the weirdest thread/request that I've ever seen placed on this forum.

Best advice: Check out the restrooms.:confused:

Yes. Try the Linc first.

By the first half the Eagle fans are booing the Eagles anyway.
They have the men's room set up with the Eagle logo on the urnals.
That way the fans know where to pee...... Simple.

Phoenix-Talon

Eagles Fan Liaison
Reaction score
summerisfunner said:
hey, he's been spinning no TO into a productive '06 for the Eagles for awhile now LOL

I'm just glad that The TO imbroglio is finished ...at least in Philly anyway!:rolleyes:

1fisher

Reaction score
summerisfunner said:
hey, he's been spinning no TO into a productive '06 for the Eagles for awhile now LOL

yea, I've been reading his posts...... well, some of them. Too much crap for me to sort through....:D

Phoenix-Talon

Eagles Fan Liaison
Reaction score
1fisher said:
so snap is right! Webster is on a roll today!:cool:

Webster?! You guys are so funny sometimes....these are basic University undergraduate-level words! Why the expressions of drama?:confused:

1fisher

Reaction score
Phoenix-Talon said:
Webster?! You guys are so funny sometimes....these are basic University undergraduate-level words! Why the expressions of drama?:confused:

just giving you a tough time PT.... you should expect that??:D :cool:

superpunk

Reaction score
Phoenix-Talon said:

It's a forum, you're not writing a term paper.

Just because people know those words, doesn't mean they use them in speech (which is what internet chatting amounts to). And when others do use words that are not "everyday" words, they sound like they're pretty far up their own rear ends.

Phoenix-Talon

Eagles Fan Liaison
Reaction score
superpunk said:
It's a forum, you're not writing a term paper.

Just because people know those words, doesn't mean they use them in speech (which is what internet chatting amounts to). And when others do use words that are not "everyday" words, they sound like they're pretty far up their own rear ends.

If you say so. I clearly remember some posting using only emoticons to express themselves ...no words at all. If they can do that ...:rolleyes:

Phoenix-Talon

Eagles Fan Liaison
Reaction score
DragonCowboy said:
I think we should ban PT from using those sarcasm smilies...

Only if you can successfully explain the reason for adding a quote after your sig-pic below ...
http://img148.*************/img148/6430/wrsig24oj.jpg

Thanks CowboysFan02!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Commanders Fan
I also think that the Skins have the best depth top-to-bottom in the NFC East. Offensive line, defensive tackle, and possibly corner are the only areas where I worry about injury with the Commanders. If Brunnel goes down, I believe that Campbell is good enough to manage the team to the playoffs.

Until you explain that ...:confused: !