Twitter: Calvin Watkins: Cowboys Have Interest In A Quarterback

bodi

Reaction score
i like what QB Brandon Allen Rams did against us

skinsscalper

Reaction score
I'm interested in any improvement over Cooper Rush as the QB2. I'm not certain that Lynch is that guy but I have ZERO faith that Rush can win a single regular season game if we needed him to.

The Rams QB3 looked pretty damned solid, to me, and I believe he was released. I'd kick the tires on him.

I had a pipe dream that the FO realized it's shortcomings re: QB2 and would give Bridgewater an honest offer. Like I said: pipe dream.

Dre11

Reaction score
Thank you for the title change, I tried to edit it but couldnt

CalPolyTechnique

Reaction score
I don’t what fans expect out of a backup?

It’s delusional; I’m half convinced people think every backup QB situation should be a Joe Montana/Steve Young.

Rush moved the ball during the preseason which is something White could not do. I’m confident he could run the offense for 2-3 games and we’d be competitive.

He’s been in the team/scheme for three seasons now which is invaluable.

HungryLion

Reaction score
Lynch would be a waste of a roster spot.

If they want a developmental guy. Just draft another one in the mid rounds next draft. Use the roster spot on somebody that can actually help the team this season.

MojaveJT

Reaction score
I don’t what fans expect out of a backup?

It’s delusional; I’m half convinced people think every backup QB situation should be a Joe Montana/Steve Young.

Rush moved the ball during the preseason which is something White could not do. I’m confident he could run the offense for 2-3 games and we’d be competitive.

He’s been in the team/scheme for three seasons now which is invaluable.

Exactly. Amazing how all of a sudden people think a player coming here would all of a sudden make them good. Lynch sucks. Hawks cut him before cutting Geno frickin smith.

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
Lynch would be a waste of a roster spot.

If they want a developmental guy. Just draft another one in the mid rounds next draft. Use the roster spot on somebody that can actually help the team this season.
I don't think they are going to keep 3 active QBs. But you always want one on the practice squad.

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score

tenor.gif