Twitter: Calvin Watkins: Cowboys Have Interest In A Quarterback

StarOfGlory

Reaction score
Lynch and Kizer have already failed at multiple stops.

Thorson seems like a guy who landed in the right spot here. He's clearly a guy Kitna. Moore, and Garrett are gonna like. Smart, good leader. Limited skill set but our coaches were all that same QB.
No, Thorson really sucks. I watched him up here in the Philly games and he is really bad.

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I feel vindicated. Don't even need to read anything but the thread title.

They've finally come to their senses.

_sturt_

Reaction score
No, Thorson really sucks. I watched him up here in the Philly games and he is really bad.

Not uncommon for rookies to show dramatic improvement over the course of four games. That appears to have happened here.

======

https://www.nbcsports.com/philadelphia/eagles/clayton-thorson-keeps-improving-what-happens-next

2019-09-01_1332.png

Ron12

Reaction score
The word is that the Cowboys signed QB Clayton Thorson that was on Facebook don't know if its true to the PS !

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
All of the Dak bashers are rooting for Lynch...

and so am I if it means he taking over Cooper Rush! :D:thumbup:

Western

Reaction score
Kiper: “Getting healthy. Getting back to where he was. He was limited (last season), playing at less than 100 percent. I give him a lot of credit for playing and being an inspiration and leading them to a lot of victories. He certainly has an NFL arm. He’s a smart kid, a tough kid. Once he gets back to 100 percent, I think Clayton Thorson has a chance to be a starting quarterback in the NFL.”

Ron12

Reaction score
Kiper: “Getting healthy. Getting back to where he was. He was limited (last season), playing at less than 100 percent. I give him a lot of credit for playing and being an inspiration and leading them to a lot of victories. He certainly has an NFL arm. He’s a smart kid, a tough kid. Once he gets back to 100 percent, I think Clayton Thorson has a chance to be a starting quarterback in the NFL.”

He did not look good with the Eagles this Preseason but the Eagles had all Subs on the Field they are afraid to play their Starters so its hard to tell how good he can be !

Common Sense

Reaction score
I don't like this move. There were better options available even for the practice squad.

Ron12

Reaction score
One thing for sure this team will be in trouble if Dak goes down !

Them

Reaction score
...man i don't know...Paxton looks so uncoordinated on the field...like a giant loping around...cut by two teams...It was a blessing that this organization missed out on drafting him....why turn a blessing into a curse!?...

beware_d-ware

Reaction score
I get the feeling that if Dak got hurt in a game, Rush could finish the game out competitively. He knows the offense, he's accurate, he just doesn't have an NFL arm. If we went run heavy and asked him to hit checkdowns, he might be able to pull out the W.

Lynch OTOH has struggled to even complete a pass. If he goes into the game, our offense is immediately screwed.

Cowboys22

Reaction score
I don’t think some of you get how Dallas operates. They can’t have a backup that challenges the starter so that’s why Rush is the backup. It now looks like they have decided to not have a practice squad guy who can challenge the backup. It’s time to finally realize they aren’t looking to get better behind Dak.