Twitter: Calvin Watkins: McCarthy is playing mind games, Dak is playing

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
Yeah Jones doesn't play till Monday night, which is why he's the safety valve. Jones has a nice floor but Prescott's ceiling is ridiculous and it could well be the difference between beating the #1 team in the league this week and a close loss. Luckily his QB is Murray, who had a horrible fantasy game, so that helps lol.

Well you can wait then to game time Sunday night correct? If he isnt playing, then you pop in Jones?

Typhus

Captain Catfish
Reaction score
Then show it to me. You are misquoting me. I can sue you for slander.
You really going to deny it,, some of us have really good memories, even though I cant remember where I left my keys most of the time I do remember posts from months ago, some years ago.
I might need to seek therapy.

Batman1980

Reaction score
Well you can wait then to game time Sunday night correct? If he isnt playing, then you pop in Jones?

Yeah I can wait till 6:20 tomorrow to make my decision but I'm guessing we'll know hours before kickoff. Jones will score enough that I may win regardless, I'd love to see the Cowboys start 6-1 though. Especially after all those fans last year blasted Prescott for having great counting stats but a horrible 1-3 record.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
Yeah I can wait till 6:20 tomorrow to make my decision but I'm guessing we'll know hours before kickoff. Jones will score enough that I may win regardless, I'd love to see the Cowboys start 6-1 though. Especially after all those fans last year blasted Prescott for having great counting stats but a horrible 1-3 record.

If Dak isnt 100%, I would rather see them take the loss then risk it.

Motorola

Reaction score
The Vikings haven't wasted a single second preparing for Cooper Rush.
This times 1000.
Some of you CZers are hilarious here - and on previous articles -with your comments about Prescott’s status Sunday night.
"Keep the Vikings guessing" \ "Cowboys don't want to tip their hand"
Cooper Rush as been in the NFL since 2017.
Has appeared in only 6 games.
Has thrown only 3 passes...completed 1. And that was in his rookie season.
Minnesota expecting Prescott to play....and they have practicing with that in mind.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
You really going to deny it,, some of us have really good memories, even though I cant remember where I left my keys most of the time I do remember posts from months ago, some years ago.
I might need to seek therapy.
Then seek therapy, just stop harassing me.
#10 - You will not stalk or continuously harass other members.

Vegas_Cowboy

Reaction score
I'm 4-3 and trying to move into the top 4 in my league. Starting Dak over emergency valve Danny Dimes would help a lot. Especially since my RB position is thin till Barkley and Montgomery come back. Riding with Taylor, Mitchell and Carter for now.

I have Cousins as my backup in one of my leagues over Dak. :grin:

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
Well, I hope we win should he play. I've got a bet with a friend. Loser has to wear the other team's jersey for 3 hours at Midwest FurFest.

nightrain

Since 1971
Reaction score
I would love to see Dak come out on the field for warm ups in that walking boot.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
It amazes me how many posters absolutely refuse to accept Dak will be held out of a game because of a strained calf. :rolleyes:
If it was up to him he’d play but fortunately our staff appears to be not willing to risk further injury.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
My hunch is he’s not playing. And it’s the right decision.

The betting lines moved to Vikings -3. Vegas knows something.

Typhus

Captain Catfish
Reaction score
Then seek therapy, just stop harassing me.
#10 - You will not stalk or continuously harass other members.
This is the first time of replied to you in a long while,,, and you cant understand a little humor?