Twitter: Calvin Watkins: McCarthy is playing mind games, Dak is playing

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
He doesn't want to play. He just wants that game check deposited into his account.

There's no fight in Prescott.

MRV52

rat2k8
Reaction score
If Mike is paying mind games I love it...

I'll take mind games over the mindless robot Jason Garrett any day of the week.

Mind games is one thing, but do you really believe the Vikings fell for it? They wasted no time looking at and studying Rush all week.

ConstantReboot

Reaction score
Mind games is one thing, but do you really believe the Vikings fell for it? They wasted no time looking at and studying Rush all week.

What makes you so sure they didn't?

I would bet to say that they at least did a scouting report who Rush is...

That way they can play a different style of defense based on his skills or lack there of.

Romo_To_Dez

Reaction score

The only way that the mind games might work, is if the Vikings coaching staff and players really, truly believed that Dak wasn't going to play and prepared more for Cooper Rush or went into the game with the mindset that they were going to pick up an easy win with Cooper Rush as the Cowboys QB. But, then Dak actually ends up playing and has a huge game against the Vikings defense.

The Vikings will not be caught off guard with Cooper Rush, as I don't see them having any trouble stopping and limiting him at all.

Oz-of-Cowboy-Country

Reaction score
The problem there is that the warmups will determine whether or not he'll be given the green light to play or sit it out the game. :eek:
The coaching staff has monitored Dak all week. They already know if he's going to play or not. They just aren't letting their decision be known to the general public as of yet.