Adult Language Cam Newton compares Dak against 2024's other top 10 QBs

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
I assure you I..am not upset. Me asking you about Dal...makes me upset? LOL...I'd say YOU are...since I just exposed your hypocrisy.

You just judged Dak as not a bad guy. But you withhold judgement on Cam because..."you don't know him personally".

But you know Dak personally. Enough to judge him.

Exposed.
You’re using language like “exposed” and “high road”, “bs’ing” and playing dumb. It comes across as personal.

And you asked me do I think Dak is a good guy. I said I don’t know of him to be a bad guy.

Judge
verb

1. form an opinion or conclusion about.

Nice try though.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
You’re using language like “exposed” and “high road”, “bs’ing” and playing dumb. It comes across as personal.

And you asked me do I think Dak is a good guy. I said I don’t know of him to be a bad guy.

Judge
verb

1. form an opinion or conclusion about.
Nice try though.
But when i said i feel cam was not a good guy, you berated me for not personally knowing him....or more accurately...you didnt want to judge him because you didnt personally know him.
But you have judged dak. Unless you personally know dak....you are exposed as a hypocrit.
Its not personal...its obvious.
If you cant see it...not my fault and no wonder we rarely agree. Fundamental ethical clash.
No biggie...no skin off either nose.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
But when i said i feel cam was not a good guy, you berated me for not personally knowing him....or more accurately...you didnt want to judge him because you didnt personally know him.
But you have judged dak. Unless you personally know dak....you are exposed as a hypocrit.
Its not personal...its obvious.
If you cant see it...not my fault and no wonder we rarely agree. Fundamental ethical clash.
No biggie...no skin off either nose.
Where did I berate you for saying he was not a good guy lol? You called him a cry baby loser and I said that seemed excessive. Either way I didn’t understand what that had to do with his football opinion……

Your sensitivity is why we we rarely agree and you have a tendency of making things up I never said

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Where did I berate you for saying he was not a good guy lol? You called him a cry baby loser and I said that seemed excessive. Either way I didn’t understand what that had to do with his football opinion……

Your sensitivity is why we we rarely agree and you have a tendency of making things up I never said
And you cant read. I clarified what you said in the comment you quoted but you ignored it.

Good night.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
And you cant read. I clarified what you said in the comment you quoted but you ignored it.

Good night.
Now I can’t read….and it’s not personal lol. But you’re not upset. You’re getting frustrated during a simple conversation is telling. You are upset you can’t prove these claims….Last person I traded insults with I got benched so I’m just gonna let you have it.

You are 60 years old. I say that not to age shame you I say that to remind you how to act.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
TheMarathonDiscontinued
MV5BZGY5MTNiMjAtNzNiOC00OWZhLTliMDEtNDE2ZDA5NjcwMTVlXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMjE5MzM3MjA@._V1_.jpg

DandyDon52

Reaction score
In todays show fish said 6 months ago Cam was saying dak was just a bus driver !
Now he has totally flipped it?

I dont think what cam says either way matters. I tend to watch dak play and make up my own mind.

Fish also said dak played bad in GB game, but so did most of the other players, so do we give those guys a pass for that game??

Lamb was just as bad or worse than dak in 1st half, and now most want him extended and to be highest paid player ever !
This after he sucked in the GB disaster. Doesnt really make sense lol.
I think he should come down to 28 mil a year just due to the GB game. Or just trade him for picks, but when are they gonna do that?
Jerry will wait and then just pay him 40 mil a year ! lol

A guy in the fish chat said something I liked, due to the GB fiasco , all dallas players should have the star taken off their helmets,
and not get it back till they win a div game ! He said earn it, I added how they earn it back.

diamonddelts

Reaction score
Joe Burrow won more playoff games than 15 years of Romo and Dak in one post season. And that was with a GM worse than Jerry and a team with a bigger loser culture than Dallas.

Let that sink in for a bit.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
In todays show fish said 6 months ago Cam was saying dak was just a bus driver !
Now he has totally flipped it?

I dont think what cam says either way matters. I tend to watch dak play and make up my own mind.

Fish also said dak played bad in GB game, but so did most of the other players, so do we give those guys a pass for that game??

Lamb was just as bad or worse than dak in 1st half, and now most want him extended and to be highest paid player ever !
This after he sucked in the GB disaster. Doesnt really make sense lol.
I think he should come down to 28 mil a year just due to the GB game. Or just trade him for picks, but when are they gonna do that?
Jerry will wait and then just pay him 40 mil a year ! lol

A guy in the fish chat said something I liked, due to the GB fiasco , all dallas players should have the star taken off their helmets,
and not get it back till they win a div game ! He said earn it, I added how they earn it back.
In Cams defense he said a bus driver isn’t a bad thing. He called Peyton and Brady bus drivers. He just meant it as different then what typically gets associated with bus driving….

DandyDon52

Reaction score
In Cams defense he said a bus driver isn’t a bad thing. He called Peyton and Brady bus drivers. He just meant it as different then what typically gets associated with bus driving….
I think thats what dallas needs, but a cheaper bus driver, then make the defense as good as possible, and build a strong run game.

Only thing is jerry likes passing offense, and the stars, the triplets etc. That fits his marketing formula.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
I think thats what dallas needs, but a cheaper bus driver, then make the defense as good as possible, and build a strong run game.

Only thing is jerry likes passing offense, and the stars, the triplets etc. That fits his marketing formula.
I mean who fits that role? I think at some point a guy is gonna have to make a throw to win a game. Brad Johnson gets a bad rep but he was capable of making the right throw.

Yobwocs

Reaction score
Joe Burrow won more playoff games than 15 years of Romo and Dak in one post season. And that was with a GM worse than Jerry and a team with a bigger loser culture than Dallas.

Let that sink in for a bit.
His defense forced 5 interceptions in 2 games - in both the divisional vs Tennessee and championship game vs KC.

We'd get by both the Niners and Packers consecutively if our defense forced 2.5 interceptions per game.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
His defense forced 5 interceptions in 2 games - in both the divisional vs Tennessee and championship game vs KC.

We'd get by both the Niners and Packers consecutively if our defense forced 2.5 interceptions per game.
Exactly right.

It's frustrating to see so many other posters leave such facts out when praising other playoff QBs while bashing our own.

Yobwocs

Reaction score
Exactly right.

It's frustrating to see so many other posters leave such facts out when praising other playoff QBs while bashing our own.
Yeah. Theyll say anything to make Dak look bad, ignoring every piece of relevant factual info. Has Dak ever been the recipient of bad opposing QB play in the playoffs?

Maybe once....Brady. and we can even argue that. Burrow routinely gets bad opposing QB play.

Even Garoppolo was getting first downs on our defense and getting the ball out to Deebo on short screens and quick outs right before pressure arrives.

Brock Purdy was just good enough...after Diggs dropped the only Interception we needed - we didn't force him to any more mistakes. Just one could've won us the game.

Jordan Love and Aaron Rodgers dominated us. And Jared Goff had the game handed to him with his running game he needed to do very little.

Cowboys defense is always bad in the playoffs. And even in games they were good, lots of NFC Quarterbacks are falling short to the class of the current NFC the 49ers. Their roster is just hard to match position by position. They're pretty much the Mahomes of the NFC.

Last edited: