Adult Language Cam Newton compares Dak against 2024's other top 10 QBs

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Dude, Seattle isn't that good. We should have stomped them into the dirt. I'm here making a comparison with a team that went to the super bowl and broke all kinds of records, and you're bringing up Seattle. In fact, that was the game that told me we weren't that good.
You literally just brought up coming back against the Chargers who were not a good team. :lmao:

Seahawks were fighting for a playoff berth had they beat the Cowboys which they very well could’ve they would’ve been in the playoffs.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Anybody that whines as much as he has....blames others for his predicament....is a loser in my book.

It would appear winning means more to you than character.
I can’t judge the character of a man I don’t know. I just know the guy who played on the field.

You do a lot of defending of Lance…do you find him to be a loser since he asked to be traded when he couldn’t beat out Purdy or Darnold?

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
This is bs. Playing dumb again....which i know you're not.
What’s bs about it? I don’t know Cam….what do you know about him? All you’ve said is he cried….every player cried Zack Martin cried about his contract you think I care? Insulting to suggest I’m playing dumb because I chose not to judge someone I don’t know but this is the world we live in.

Jarv

Loud pipes saves lives.
Reaction score
Why did he throw pick-6s?

I'll wait...
Choking under pressure.
Why did he throw pick-6s?

I'll wait...
Dak Choking under pressure.

THE BAD - Dak Prescott

THE BAD - Dak Prescott
If you want to point fingers as to why the Dallas Cowboys were knocked out of the playoffs for the second year in a row by the San Francisco 49ers, look no further then their starting QB, Dak Prescott. He was far from the near-perfect QB he was in the Wild Card round against the Tampa Bay Buccaneers last week. Instead, he reverted to his regular-season form by throwing two interceptions that the 49ers ended up turning into six points. Prescott’s INT’s have been a problem all season and ended up being the reason why their season ended.

Dallas Cowboys Dak Prescott Blows Playoff Game with two interception vs the Green Bay Packers

Flamma

Reaction score
You literally just brought up coming back against the Chargers who were not a good team. :lmao:

Seahawks were fighting for a playoff berth had they beat the Cowboys which they very well could’ve they would’ve been in the playoffs.
I brought it up because the Chargers had a 27-0 lead. Not because they were some great team.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
What’s bs about it? I don’t know Cam….what do you know about him? All you’ve said is he cried….every player cried Zack Martin cried about his contract you think I care? Insulting to suggest I’m playing dumb because I chose not to judge someone I don’t know but this is the world we live in.
Ah...playing the high road....great tactic!.

Is dak a good guy?

nobody

Reaction score
He choked in the playoffs three years in a row. Yeah, the rest of the team choked too, but he's paid the big bucks NOT to choke, so he's not the QB to get us anywhere. He's unfortunately a head case in the end despite his superior performance during the regular season.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I have nothing to suggest Dak is a bad guy. What high road lol? You’re really upset over this lol.
I assure you I..am not upset. Me asking you about Dal...makes me upset? LOL...I'd say YOU are...since I just exposed your hypocrisy.

You just judged Dak as not a bad guy. But you withhold judgement on Cam because..."you don't know him personally".

But you know Dak personally. Enough to judge him.

Exposed.