Camp weigh in?

JeffInDC

Reaction score
Nors said:
As we are a full offseason into move to base 3-4 Defense. Any word on when updated weights get recorded and posted DC.Com?

I expect Fergi to be 10 pounds stouter. Canty to get back to his 290 College playing weight when healthy. Burnett and Shanle to 245. Ogbogu at OLB may push 265+

Spears I see at 295-305
Glover up to 285

Roy? Whats his "Real" weight?

Nors, maybe I'm just as crazy as you. For some reason, I TOO have always wanted to know the actual playing weights (beginning of season, anyway) of all the players. Why? Because, to me (the rabid fan), I want to feel comfortable about the actual size of the NT (315+ justs sounds better tahn 305), or the SLB (245-250 justs makes me a little less nervous than 235).

I guess this all comes from hating the fact that for years the 'Boys fielded one of the lightest defenses in the game, and because of that, they would wear down more as the season went along. I have always favored good speed with excellent size over great speed and no size in football players.

JeffInDC

Reaction score
Nors said:
As we are a full offseason into move to base 3-4 Defense. Any word on when updated weights get recorded and posted DC.Com?

I expect Fergi to be 10 pounds stouter. Canty to get back to his 290 College playing weight when healthy. Burnett and Shanle to 245. Ogbogu at OLB may push 265+

Spears I see at 295-305
Glover up to 285

Roy? Whats his "Real" weight?

By the way Nors, Canty weighed 288 @ his pro day right before the draft (up 9 lbs. from the combine). I got that onfo from nfl.com.

speedkilz88

Reaction score
Even though Ferguson is listed at 305, it was reported in minicamps that he was well over that and that Parcells told him to lose weight. Ferguson said that he would be down by the time camp started.

Waffle

Not Just For Breakfast Anymore
Reaction score
Nors original post was really a simple question as to when they were going to update the player weights on the official website. After 34 posts, I give kudos to Chocolate Lab for being the first guy to seriously try and answer his inquiry.
:fight: :war:​

junk

I've got moxie
Reaction score
Waffle said:
Nors original post was really a simple question as to when they were going to update the player weights on the official website. After 34 posts, I give kudos to Chocolate Lab for being the first guy to seriously try and answer his inquiry.
:fight: :war:​

We're supposed to take Nors seriously? When did this happen? :D