Can Cowboys win a game in their next 5 games?

nalam

The realist
Reaction score
Parsons hurt
DLaw hurt
Guyton @ LT
no RB

@ Pitt
home vs. Lions
@ San Fran
@ Atlanta
home vs. Eagles

This isnt looking good.

I'm thinking 1-4 in next 5 games.
Of the teams Pitt and may be shegles ( if they still don’t have WRs) are looking like possibilities, Pitt has good defense but their offense is still raw, Lions have a good D and Thier offense can put up points.

SF is always our kryptonite.

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Anything can happen, we'll either be surprised, or we'll know this was in the making!

McKDaddy

Reaction score
Pitt just lost another OL so our chances are improving.

Eagles seem to be dysfunctional .... but 5 games from now they could get their act together.

The others are almost assuredly losses. So, our best chance for winning is to play teams that are super injured or just not very talented.

John813

Reaction score
larry-david-unsure.gif

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Pitt just lost another OL so our chances are improving.

Eagles seem to be dysfunctional .... but 5 games from now they could get their act together.

The others are almost assuredly losses. So, our best chance for winning is to play teams that are super injured or just not very talented.
Damn if we had Micah "it would be great so he could terrorize the back up tackle!" lol (wasn't going to even happen!)

Last edited:

JW82

JJ21
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
I think they'll beat ATL and Philly! Coach Harris will have them ready to go! A 2-0 start to his head coaching career!

DallasInDC

Reaction score
Yes, they can...but it will be extremely difficult and is not a high probability. But I expect they will at least win 1, if not 2-3.