Can Cowboys win a game in their next 5 games?

EPL0c0

The Funcooker
Reaction score
the lack of a legit run game is the biggest problem on offense.

Dak is carrying the offense right now. He's why they're 2-2 and not 0-4.

At this point, call up Dalvin Cook. DAL is 32nd in rushing/game. It LITERALLY cannot get any worse.

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
1-4, with a win against the Eagles, maybe the Niners because of all their injuries.
is that before or after Barkley is given the ball all game long, which goes against everything Kellen Moore believes in, but he wants to stick it to the Cowboys

charron

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
I predict them to be 2-4 at the bye week and then to finish the season at 8-9. There might be more surprises like beating cleveland week 1 but overall I think this will be their record. Losing parsons and dlaw doesn't really change it, just like they didn't do much in the 2 losses dallas already has.

dupree89

Reaction score
my gut says after the 5th loss, Jerry will come out and say "we're happy with the things we're doing, we're making no changes, we appreciate coach mike and the job he's doing!" lol
and stephen will chime in with such brilliance as......."we like our guys"

Hadenough

Reaction score
Parsons hurt
DLaw hurt
Guyton @ LT
no RB

@ Pitt
home vs. Lions
@ San Fran
@ Atlanta
home vs. Eagles

This isnt looking good.

I'm thinking 1-4 in next 5 games.
It's a shame the Steelers have some injuries too.

Jarv

Loud pipes saves lives.
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Doing you all a favor, we have lost the last couple of games to the 49ers in Santa Clara. My daughter and her family live about 15 minutes from the stadium. I typically go out there for those 49er home games, I'm skipping this year because obviously I was bad luck.

You can thank me later.

starfan1

Reaction score
we can go 5-0 or 0-5 or anything in between. football is a week to week league so things may look bleak or promising and then change

noshame

I'm not dead yet......
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
It all starts with the Steelers. We've had extra time to prepare, so if we win that one, we're off to a good start, if we lose that one 0 and 5 is dead ahead.
I'll go a step further if we're 3 and 2 McCarthy's still here. If we're 2-3 or worse, Mike's down the road.
I'll go a step further than further if we lose the next 2. Mike's gone at the bye week.

TequilaCowboy

Reaction score
This team just can’t get out of their own way. I compare them to a vulture, the only thing that they can eat is already dead, Can’t kill anything on their own.

rambo2

Reaction score
Parsons hurt
DLaw hurt
Guyton @ LT
no RB

@ Pitt
home vs. Lions
@ San Fran
@ Atlanta
home vs. Eagles

This isnt looking good.

I'm thinking 1-4 in next 5 games.
They very well could win at Pittsburgh, especially when they are only a 1.5 dog. They should win more than 1 game which will keep them in the division race.

Jipper

Reaction score
I predict them to be 2-4 at the bye week and then to finish the season at 8-9. There might be more surprises like beating cleveland week 1 but overall I think this will be their record. Losing parsons and dlaw doesn't really change it, just like they didn't do much in the 2 losses dallas already has.
So you don't think losing our best run stopper and best defensive player isn't going to change their ability to stop teams in the next month or two?

It can get worse in terms of run defense...