Can Cowboys win a game in their next 5 games?

J-man

Reaction score
It's a tought stretch of the schedule for sure. I hope we can win at least 2, but I'm not putting money on any of them.
Do we ever get to play SF in Dallas? Seems we are always away for that game.

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Parsons hurt
DLaw hurt
Guyton @ LT
no RB

@ Pitt
home vs. Lions
@ San Fran
@ Atlanta
home vs. Eagles

This isnt looking good.

I'm thinking 1-4 in next 5 games.
I think they played better when Parsons and Lawrence weren’t in the game. Yeah I definitely think we can beat Pittsburgh.

LonnieElam

Reaction score
I think we lose the next 4 games. They're just not mentally tough enough. Their brands are more important.

ClintDagger

Reaction score
Steelers and 9ers will beat us up, Lions will score a 100 on us. We might find a way to get ATL or Philly. 1-4 feels right.

Creeper

Reaction score
No Parsons, Lawrence, and we're already without Sam Williams? Watt vs. Steele? Caelen Carson at CB?

I don't see how they beat Pittsburgh I don't care who the QB is for them.

Detroit will be a blowout. They have way too many weapons and with no pass rush Goff will carve us up while Gibbs runs for 170 yards. Hutchinson vs Guyton? Dak better make sure all his insurance is paid up to date.

Atlanta is going to run for over 200 yards against us too. Their OL is too good for the Cowboys defensive front.

SF is SF and will bully us.

The one team they have a chance to beat is the Eagles because the Eagles seem to have a habit of giving games away. But I think they come to play this year. They will have all their receivers back by then. We should have Parsons and Bland but Barkley will be the difference.

0-5. Gird your loins!

charron

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Yes dlaw has been our best run stopper and there were a ton of players that struggled in those two games

Laughable that you think you can pull out dlaw and micha, replace with jags and get better performance

You have zero credibility going forward after that statement but nice job!
You had none to begin with so your opinion affects me zero

CWR

Reaction score
All those games are winnable.. and loseable. I think we go at least 3-2 but i am thinking 4-1 with a loss to the Lions.
3-2 would be an accomplishment. We were struggling before the injuries. I think its achievable but the OP could be right as well. This team is primed to fall. Hopefully they have enough gumption not to.