Can Dak get the hat trick?

Proof

Reaction score
Are there fans that actually care about who gets a comeback player of the year award. Except maybe the players mom.

i do. not especially much, but i like the players on my team and feel good for them being recognized

jnday

Reaction score
Can you explain why positive posts about our players bothers you so much?
Maybe individual awards and accolades means absolutely nothing unless they are part of team success. Mentioning all of the players accomplishments at this point in the season is jumping the gun. That would be my guess.

SlammedZero

Reaction score
It's so ridiculous, that to some posters, we aren't allowed to cheer or appreciate individual accomplishments during the season. Of course every single one us want to see the Boys make it to a Super Bowl. That's kind of an obvious. Until then it is fun to watch players play, grow, and possibly create ripples in NFL history.

Sure, we all love to reach our destination, but it's ok to enjoy the ride too.

CowboyFrog

Reaction score
It's so ridiculous, that to some posters, we aren't allowed to cheer or appreciate individual accomplishments during the season. Of course every single one us want to see the Boys make it to a Super Bowl. That's kind of an obvious. Until then it is fun to watch players play, grow, and possibly create ripples in NFL history.

Sure, we all love to reach our destination, but it's ok to enjoy the ride too.

I think Diggs has a great shot at DPOY...that post doesnt have the same problem this one does....wonder why?

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
“Guysssssss, it’s all about the TEAAMMMM!!!! UGHHH STOP WITH THE DAK LOVE THREADS!!!!”

-Little girls who slam Dak and Dak alone immediately following a Cowboys loss, regardless of how Dak played

Dude, you are slacking. You forgot your little durrr durrr durrr durrr....

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
Passing leader? MVP and Comeback player of the year?

The kid who can't throw is now the second highest rated passer in the NFL and is completing 74% of his passes despite his glaring accuracy issues.. What a lucky duck he must be.. Right now he sits behind Russell Wilson who obviously is gone for 6-8 weeks maybe more.. If Wilson doesn't come back he will fall off the qualifier list which means Dak has a realistic shot at the "passing title" this season. If the Cowboys finished with 13-14 wins he's definitely going to be in the MVP conversation and the Comeback player award is almost a given at this point..

AlI can say is .. wow!

Dak trolls are in hiding. We even told them how bad this season was going to unravel for them during the offseason and they still wouldnt listen.

The Garrett lovers took the biggest beating out of any major argument on this forum, but its getting to the point with Dak that it might be worse.

The "inaccurate, backup material, average starter that cant read defenses, doesnt make anyone better around him, itsnt a difference maker, and cant throw the deep ball" is making a complete fool out of his detractors.

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Who cares about an individual award 5 weeks into the season when at the end of the day the only thing that matters is the Super Bowl.
If you think that’s all there is to life.. No at the end of the day it’s enjoying every freaking weekend.

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
He's not a troll but a Cowboy fan seeing the team as a whole and not based on one individual. Dak is playing better than anyone could have hoped given his injury last year but the emergence of the running game and much improved play of the defense has helped as all players are a part of a unit needed for team success.
He’s playing as we expected. He’s not playing any better or any worse.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
Dak is a lock for CPOTY. I can't see any other scenario there especially if the Cowboys make the postseason.

I'd love for him to win MVP, but Herbert and Brady are dealing right now too. Still a lot of time left.

Yah those guys dont have a 200 yard per week running game to go with their offense. Although Ekeler is a great back.

Nav22

Reaction score
Maybe individual awards and accolades means absolutely nothing unless they are part of team success. Mentioning all of the players accomplishments at this point in the season is jumping the gun. That would be my guess.
You said before that all you care about is winning, not stats.

The Cowboys are winning.

So go ahead. Give some credit to Dak in this Dak thread you chose to join.

Oh right...... you’re on record as saying, “I’ll never support Dak as the Cowboys QB no matter what.”

Care to finally explain why? Or are you too big a coward to display your vile nature for all to see?

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Some serve, some refuse to.
Hey i serve my country . But why bother in peacetime. All they you do is hang around the barracks . And getting drunk and stoned at night. Yeah that’s really productive.

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Prescott is a franchise quarterback. Some just refuse to appreciate the talent. And if you bring it to their attention it’s Like . How dare you . You’re not supposed to enjoy your favorite team. Unless they have a ring LMAO.

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I’d rather be a Cowboys fan. Then Kansas City LMAO. The media lover boy is getting killed