Can Dak lead us to the Super Bowl this year?

bark

Reaction score
Can he ? Yeah good dak could.
Matchups matter in the playoffs though and we have some bad matchups looming starting with Seattle.
Even at home this will be a big hurdle.
I’d spy Russell Wilson with jaylon.
Lockett and Baldwin always make these crazy circus deepball catches and frank Clark and bobby the wagon man give us fits on defense.
If we survive the birds, we get the saints in the dome. I actually think we have a shot against them. Our pass rush is Drew Brees cyrptonite.
I’ll be keeping a close eye on the Bears.
Their potential matchups are favorable. Wouldn’t be surprised to see them in nfc championship game

Typhus

Captain Catfish
Reaction score
It would take way more than Dak to take the Cowboys to the Super Bowl.

That much is obvious. His supporting cast would have to be spectacular!
I honestly do not think that building chemistry excuse can be used anymore.
Dak has had more than just this season to prove that he can build chemistry, I kept using that excuse,, I kept saying that Dak just needs the natural progression that most young QBS in this league need, he just needs time to build that connection with his WRs.
Ive just never seen it happen, Dak needs to be unleashed. Dak needs to play his game.
Im convinced at this point that Dak will never be your Troy Aikman, he will never be a timing based passer.
Let Dak run free in this post season and this team has a chance to advance.
Its now time to let Dak be Dak.

Cowboys22

Reaction score
If Rich Gannon can take Duh Raiduhs to the Super Bowl, we most definitely can get there with Dak.

No chance. No QB that sucks as bad as Dak has ever made it. There have been a few non flashy bus driver types that have made it but Dak isn’t even to that level. It would take some extraordinary events for this team with Dak to make it.

Pants

Reaction score
Can he ? Yeah good dak could.
Matchups matter in the playoffs though and we have some bad matchups looming starting with Seattle.
Even at home this will be a big hurdle.
I’d spy Russell Wilson with jaylon.
Lockett and Baldwin always make these crazy circus deepball catches and frank Clark and bobby the wagon man give us fits on defense.
If we survive the birds, we get the saints in the dome. I actually think we have a shot against them. Our pass rush is Drew Brees cyrptonite.
I’ll be keeping a close eye on the Bears.
Their potential matchups are favorable. Wouldn’t be surprised to see them in nfc championship game

not if the #6 seed beats the #3 seed...lower seed remaining plays NO...we could play @ #2 which could be the rams or the bears (still up in the air)

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I honestly do not think that building chemistry excuse can be used anymore.
Dak has had more than just this season to prove that he can build chemistry, I kept using that excuse,, I kept saying that Dak just needs the natural progression that most young QBS in this league need, he just needs time to build that connection with his WRs.
Ive just never seen it happen, Dak needs to be unleashed. Dak needs to play his game.
Im convinced at this point that Dak will never be your Troy Aikman, he will never be a timing based passer.
Let Dak run free in this post season and this team has a chance to advance.
Its now time to let Dak be Dak.

It still seems Linehan is using a Romo type game plan for Dak. This system is not for Dak. Agree, design this for Dak. They claim Dak friendly, but still seems he is pushing his Romo friendly pages.