Can Dak lead us to the Super Bowl this year?

SoupcanSam

Reaction score
If Rich Gannon can take Duh Raiduhs to the Super Bowl, we most definitely can get there with Dak.

Bleu I'm sorry but I've had a chance to see Rich "CANON" play and that guy could have lead a decent team further than the trent dilfers of the world.

I say this with no exaggeration, but Rich Gannons accuracy and arm talent was up there with payton manning and arron Rodgers hands down.

Imo this is the wrong guy to say what dak can do just like etc.

I'd lump dak in with the Flacco's and dilfers before anyone else.

I've watched this game for a while and gannon was one of the best I've seen push the rock down field.

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
I appreciate your enthusiasm for Dak. I wish I shared it. His 3 or 4 nice passes a game isn't going to cut it against Seattle.

I'm pretty sure Garrett is going to be the target of your disappointment after that home game when Dak can only muster 13 points after next week.
Dak has been averaging 13 points the last few games. outside of 1.5 quarters against Philly whe cooper when nuts

Bleu Star

Bye Felicia!
Reaction score
Bleu I'm sorry but I've had a chance to see Rich "CANON" play and that guy could have lead a decent team further than the trent dilfers of the world.

I say this with no exaggeration, but Rich Gannons accuracy and arm talent was up there with payton manning and arron Rodgers hands down.

Imo this is the wrong guy to say what dak can do just like etc.

I'd lump dak in with the Flacco's and dilfers before anyone else.

I've watched this game for a while and gannon was one of the best I've seen push the rock down field.
Fair but 2016 Dak did pretty much the same things Rich Gannon did. The capability is there. Can our makeshift coaching staff harness it?

SoupcanSam

Reaction score
Fair but 2016 Dak did pretty much the same things Rich Gannon did. The capability is there. Can our makeshift coaching staff harness it?

I agree on the capabilities of dak but dak did benefit from Zeke in 16.

Gannon didnt need much of a running game to carry a team if it came down to it. Raiders running game was average at best even with Charlie Garner having good receiving stats as a RB.

So I have to disagree that they both did the same way/thing. Gannon was more impressive.

I mean Gannon had rice, brown and porter but because of the average run game Gannon still had to throw it in coverages that dak would never dream of. And rich had success in those situations.

Bleu Star

Bye Felicia!
Reaction score
I agree on the capabilities of dak but dak did benefit from Zeke in 16.

Gannon didnt need much of a running game to carry a team if it came down to it. Raiders running game was average at best even with Charlie Garner having good receiving stats as a RB.

So I have to disagree that they both did the same way/thing. Gannon was more impressive.

I mean Gannon had rice, brown and porter but because of the average run game Gannon still had to throw it in coverages that dak would never dream of. And rich had success in those situations.
Gannon had an all-star cast of WRs. Dak has Zeke. Same difference with just one QB having the benefit of a strong supporting cast in the passing game and the other having the same in the run game.

morat1959

Reaction score
Silly statement. It's not that hard to throw for 4,000 yards, and wouldn't prove anything either way.

Winston, Dalton, Tannehill, Bortles, Freeman, all threw for 4,000 and none of those guys are great passers.
You and a lot of others don’t see what I see when Dak’s on the field. There’s no way y’all could defend his liabilities if you did. He’s got the same problems he’s had thru his college days. You can’t fix Dak. He is what he is.

SoupcanSam

Reaction score
Gannon had an all-star cast of WRs. Dak has Zeke. Same difference with just one QB having the benefit of a strong supporting cast in the passing game and the other having the same in the run game.

Gannon didnt have as good an oline. He read the field better, was quick on his feet and constantly threw WR's open.

Imo Gannon back then would move this offense just fine without Zeke, half an oline, and just cooper and the current cast of other WR's behind him with rod Smith at RB.

Dispite the WRs, Gannon still had less then what Dak had. And imo a RB is always a better cornerstone than a WR.

For most of romos career he has had better WRs than RBs until Murray arrived and he still didnt lead the team to a SB, yet Gannon did, but still lost to a good defensive bucs team even with an allstar cast at WR.

Gannons way was more impressive. Dak threw against 8 man fronts and easy coverages. Gannon threw into crowded flyzones on a daily basis where teams cared more about the raiders pass game than their run game!

I'd take Gannon over Romo and Dak any day of the week in either of said situations.

DandyDon52

Reaction score
Well lets save SB talk for after the 1st playoff game.
There seem to be 2 dallas teams, and I dont know which one will show up.