Can I get a straight answer please?

LittleBoyBlue

Redvolution
Reaction score
This is not a sarcastic thread.

I am seriously asking.

Has anything that has been reported been backed up?
- TO and Witten issue? not talking etc?

Whether it be by a real source or enough circumstantial evidence?

Like I said... these are real questions... I just dont feel like digging through all the threads.

newlander

Reaction score
Mortensen reported it AGAIN this morning: I believe him any day over Terder, errr, I mean Werder.

Dave_in-NC

Reaction score
YoMick;2489053 said:
This is not a sarcastic thread.

I am seriously asking.

Has anything that has been reported been backed up?
- TO and Witten issue? not talking etc?

Whether it be by a real source or enough circumstantial evidence?

Like I said... these are real questions... I just dont feel like digging through all the threads.

Spears denied any locker room altercation or near altercation.
best I can do for you man.

Cajuncowboy

Preacher From The Black Lagoon
Reaction score
From what I have heard it's just other guys reporting the same thing that werder reported.

Spears is a player on the team and he said there was nothing to it so I go with that.

Mansta54

Reaction score
newlander;2489075 said:
Mortensen reported it AGAIN this morning: I believe him any day over Terder, errr, I mean Werder.

Dude he's a JOKE also...

RCowboyFan

Reaction score
Cajuncowboy;2489111 said:
From what I have heard it's just other guys reporting the same thing that werder reported.

Spears is a player on the team and he said there was nothing to it so I go with that.

Yeah but Spears was talking about Locker Room altercation. But that as only Mac Engel reporting about Lockeroom altercation. Mac is as reputable as Werder is though.

Rest of the media has been reporting about during practice, which most likely Spears might not know anything about. Because it might have been in Offense huddle or sideline. Who knows though? Seems like we have people wanting to believe nothing happened and all media created and then we have other people like me believe something did happen.

RCowboyFan

Reaction score
Dave_in-NC;2489162 said:
Are there any reporters you don't think are a joke?

Well, whoever praises cowboys and says good things about them, is not a joke :D

casmith07

Attorney-at-Zone
Reaction score
Dave_in-NC;2489162 said:

Stewart Scott. Kenny Mayne. Trey Wingo. Oh and I like Kirk Herbstreit and Corso.

Cajuncowboy

Preacher From The Black Lagoon
Reaction score
RCowboyFan;2489435 said:
Yeah but Spears was talking about Locker Room altercation. But that as only Mac Engel reporting about Lockeroom altercation. Mac is as reputable as Werder is though.

Rest of the media has been reporting about during practice, which most likely Spears might not know anything about. Because it might have been in Offense huddle or sideline. Who knows though? Seems like we have people wanting to believe nothing happened and all media created and then we have other people like me believe something did happen.

Again, I am not saying NOTHING happened. I am saying it wasn't a big deal and it has been blown out of proportion by the media. I think it is much ado about nothing.

ajk23az

Through Pain Comes Clarity
Reaction score
Dave_in-NC;2489162 said:

Jay Glazer, Adam Schefter and Michael Smith are tops in my book.

Yeagermeister

Reaction score
casmith07;2489439 said:
Stewart Scott. Kenny Mayne. Trey Wingo. Oh and I like Kirk Herbstreit and Corso.

Except for maybe Mayne they are all hosts or analyts not reporters.

lewpac

Benched
Reaction score
If (when) Dallas misses the playoffs, you're gonna' get a ton more from Werder and Mortensen.
Because if (when) that happens, or if the traditional "one and done" happens in the playoffs, T.O. is primed to REALLY do his thing.
And, this is not a dig on Owens. I hope he DOES go off and "do his thing". I want, what appears to be, the only guy on this team with nuggets, to call out everyone from Jerry to Phillips to Romo on down.
It appears to me that T.O. is the only guy on the team who feels and speaks to the disgust that half of us Dallas fans feel out here. You know, the opinion that gets the obligatory "you're not a fan" crap because we don't "rah-rah" for an underachieving and uninspired lot. In fact, the REAL fans are the ones who are angry and pissed off........starting with that debacle last year, and the joke called the "2008 regular season".......
Go for it T.O...............................

LittleBoyBlue

Redvolution
Reaction score
lewpac;2489696 said:
If (when) Dallas misses the playoffs, you're gonna' get a ton more from Werder and Mortensen.
Because if (when) that happens, or if the traditional "one and done" happens in the playoffs,

T.O. is primed to REALLY do his thing.

And, this is not a dig on Owens. I hope he DOES go off and "do his thing".

I want, what appears to be, the only guy on this team with nuggets, to call out everyone from Jerry to Phillips to Romo on down.

It appears to me that T.O. is the only guy on the team who feels and speaks to the disgust that half of us Dallas fans feel out here.

You know, the opinion that gets the obligatory "you're not a fan" crap because we don't "rah-rah" for an underachieving and uninspired lot. In fact, the REAL fans are the ones who are angry and pissed off........starting with that debacle last year, and the joke called the "2008 regular season".......

You dont have to be Pro-TO to agree with these points.

Dave_in-NC

Reaction score
lewpac;2489696 said:
Because if (when) that happens, or if the traditional "one and done" happens in the playoffs, T.O. is primed to REALLY do his thing.
And, this is not a dig on Owens. I hope he DOES go off and "do his thing". I want, what appears to be, the only guy on this team with nuggets, to call out everyone from Jerry to Phillips to Romo on down.
It appears to me that T.O. is the only guy on the team who feels and speaks to the disgust that half of us Dallas fans feel out here. You know, the opinion that gets the obligatory "you're not a fan" crap because we don't "rah-rah" for an underachieving and uninspired lot. In fact, the REAL fans are the ones who are angry and pissed off........starting with that debacle last year, and the joke called the "2008 regular season".......

Yeah, go owens do your thing.:rolleyes:
Exactly what will that accomplish?

noletime95

Reaction score
casmith07;2489439 said:

U serious? Scott, Maybe and Wingo are terrible. I like Mort.

Boysboy

Reaction score
YoMick;2489712 said:
You dont have to be Pro-TO to agree with these points.

I'm not going to blame TO completely for the entire fiasco this week(or for that matter, what went on last week). I think Jerry is most to blame for allowing this media onslaught to reach infinity. It's even affected Wade.

With that being said-I DO hope TO goes next year, and we get a fresh start.

lewpac

Benched
Reaction score
Dave_in-NC;2489734 said:
Yeah, go owens do your thing.:rolleyes:
Exactly what will that accomplish?

Probably little to nothing...............
But, what have we got to lose? Because "little to nothing" is the State of the Union anyway!!

It's a "zero-sum" proposition. I'm so disgusted, that I'm reduced to thinking that T.O. going "off" literally is an agreeable option at this point.

Got any better ideas?????????????????