Can I get a straight answer please?

LittleBoyBlue

Redvolution
Reaction score
Boysboy;2489755 said:
I'm not going to blame TO completely for the entire fiasco this week(or for that matter, what went on last week). I think Jerry is most to blame for allowing this media onslaught to reach infinity. It's even affected Wade.

With that being said-I DO hope TO goes next year, and we get a fresh start.

I am not really talking about blame.

I am talking about:

We got TO to help this team get better and win.
We dont use him to his strengths.
He could be a MAJOR game changer if we could get it right... instead he is able to contribute to wins once in a while.

Not good enough.

jobberone

Kane Ala
Reaction score
YoMick;2489792 said:
I am not really talking about blame.

I am talking about:

We got TO to help this team get better and win.
We dont use him to his strengths.
He could be a MAJOR game changer if we could get it right... instead he is able to contribute to wins once in a while.

Not good enough.

If he's triple teamed which happens not infrequently esp underneath then he's not going to get as many balls. At least he shouldn't. The ball needs to go elsewhere. I do think they force it to him and Witten is getting predictable. We need a big third down. Guess where the ball is going to go.

We should be able to capitalize on that. We're not enough. And Tony is not getting the protection he once had.

Still Garrett needs to get it done....along with the rest of the offense. It's not a one headed monster.

Dave_in-NC

Reaction score
lewpac;2489759 said:
Probably little to nothing...............
But, what have we got to lose? Because "little to nothing" is the State of the Union anyway!!

It's a "zero-sum" proposition. I'm so disgusted, that I'm reduced to thinking that T.O. going "off" literally is an agreeable option at this point.

Got any better ideas?????????????????

Yeah send his butt to Alaska before he does his thing.
One player doesn't make this team. especially one malcontent.

BHendri5

Reaction score
First of all, T.O. is not to blame. Secondly: I like his fire and his passion, he wants what everyone else on the team and in the organization and that is to win.
I would pout have fits to if I knew that I can and will help this team win, when all you have to do is simply, get me the ball.

That is all T.O. wants, to help the team win, even if he draws 2 and 3 defenders to him and those other guys like Roy and Crayton, Bennett and yes Witten (but he also draws 2 and 3 defenders) anyway those guys catching passes and Romo not forcing it to him or witten and getting picked, t.O. his happy because we WIN!!!

He needs to go off, to make everyone in the organization especially the coaching staff look at themselves do the thngs that willhelp him help the team win.

The media keeps saying he is a me person, not a team player, that would mean because he is focused on stats and not wins.
That is very assinine to me, because T.O. already has all the stats he needs to get into the HOF, he is a lock.
Only he and Brad Johnson knows what it takes to win a playoff game, knows what it takes to get to the SB, and to a certain extent T.O. knows what it takes to win, but Brad really knows.

BHendri5

Reaction score
if one player doesn't make this team, then why was people crying when Romo was hurt?
Can't wait till Romo gets back, this team cannot make it to the playoffs without romo.

As, Dukes stated , you have to have a franchise QB, WR. and RB, not TE, that is the icing on the cake. ask the Chiefs how far their Franchise HOF TE has taken them.

Bleu Star

Bye Felicia!
Reaction score
BHendri5;2489817 said:
First of all, T.O. is not to blame. Secondly: I like his fire and his passion, he wants what everyone else on the team and in the organization and that is to win.
I would pout have fits to if I knew that I can and will help this team win, when all you have to do is simply, get me the ball.

That is all T.O. wants, to help the team win, even if he draws 2 and 3 defenders to him and those other guys like Roy and Crayton, Bennett and yes Witten (but he also draws 2 and 3 defenders) anyway those guys catching passes and Romo not forcing it to him or witten and getting picked, t.O. his happy because we WIN!!!

He needs to go off, to make everyone in the organization especially the coaching staff look at themselves do the thngs that willhelp him help the team win.

The media keeps saying he is a me person, not a team player, that would mean because he is focused on stats and not wins.
That is very assinine to me, because T.O. already has all the stats he needs to get into the HOF, he is a lock.
Only he and Brad Johnson knows what it takes to win a playoff game, knows what it takes to get to the SB, and to a certain extent T.O. knows what it takes to win, but Brad really knows.

:hammer:

Isn't it funny how some want to jettison the only HOF lock we have on offense? :confused:

jobberone

Kane Ala
Reaction score
BHendri5;2489817 said:

He doesn't need to go off. He's the last person that needs to go off. He needs to get open and hope the ball comes his way then catch it then do something. Talk is cheap. I'm on his side about this last stuff but he needs to be professional.

Dave_in-NC

Reaction score
BHendri5;2489823 said:
if one player doesn't make this team, then why was people crying when Romo was hurt?
Can't wait till Romo gets back, this team cannot make it to the playoffs without romo.

As, Dukes stated , you have to have a franchise QB, WR. and RB, not TE, that is the icing on the cake. ask the Chiefs how far their Franchise HOF TE has taken them.

QBs are a ton harder to come by than WRs. Period.

Dave_in-NC

Reaction score
jobberone;2489831 said:
He doesn't need to go off. He's the last person that needs to go off. He needs to get open and hope the ball comes his way then catch it then do something. Talk is cheap. I'm on his side about this last stuff but he needs to be professional.

dcfanatic

Benched
Reaction score
BHendri5;2489817 said:

You're right.

He proved this by running to Deion five seconds after we beat the Skins in DC and trashing Garrett's offense.

Some of you are in such a trance I don't think you are ever going to be able to come back.

Even when T.O. blatantly comes out and acts like a moron, which I know is coming because now he has some of the weak minded in the locker room behind him, you guys will still take his side.

And all those people on here are the ones who don't have a clue what the term 'What's best for the Team' means.

Sad.

:(

dcfanatic

Benched
Reaction score
Bleu Star;2489826 said:

Isn't it funny how some want to jettison the only HOF lock we have on offense? :confused:

He's a HOF for sure.

The moron HOF. That's where he will be in on the first ballot.

I bet he doesn't even get in to the NFL HOF on the first ballot because of his act.

BHendri5

Reaction score
jobberone;2489831 said:

yeah, you are right, he does get open eventually, but you do realize that it takes him longer because of the routes they call him to run, most of the time and you do know he is often doubled and tripled covered, so yeah it takes him a few minutes, he does not have that quickness that a S. Moss and Randle El have they are smaller, infact Roy does not have it either, we have no WRs that are quick except Amendola, but he is practice squad. The receivers we have has to build up momentum they have speed, but not that kind of quickness.

And when he does get his hands on the ball, I'll ask you do he needs to talk, no because he shows you what he can do, and he has done it time and time again, even before he got here. Has he not ever done anything when he has the ball in his hands, i'm not talking about those dum reverses and screens passes those are the dumbest plays you can call for Roy and T.O.

You sound like when you watch the game ,you are really watch the game, and the games that go on within the game.
There are so many in here that just watch, and they really do not know what is going on, they pay attention to the highlight type of stuff and who is ahead, or who made the td.

BHendri5

Reaction score
dcfanatic;2489846 said:
You're right.

He proved this by running to Deion five seconds after we beat the Skins in DC and trashing Garrett's offense.

Some of you are in such a trance I don't think you are ever going to be able to come back.

Even when T.O. blatantly comes out and acts like a moron, which I know is coming because now he has some of the weak minded in the locker room behind him, you guys will still take his side.

And all those people on here are the ones who don't have a clue what the term 'What's best for the Team' means.

Sad.

:(

No what is sad, if that you hat e the guy so much, that you cannot tell that the offense needed to be trashed and it still does. Defenses has caught on, the OC needs to adjust. The OC really needs to take a look at the pass patterns that T.O. build his Reputation on.

I do not believe you know how a moron acts. If you think a guy that wants to win and gets pissed off because we are not playing like we should, if that is a moron, then I have been one all my.

BHendri5

Reaction score
dcfanatic;2489850 said:
He's a HOF for sure.

I bet he doesn't even get in to the NFL HOF on the first ballot because of his act.

Doc, it don't matter if he gets in on the 1st, 2nd 3rd or 4th ballot he will get in he is a lock.
you called him childish, what do you call this post? LOL

Bleu Star

Bye Felicia!
Reaction score
dcfanatic;2489850 said:
He's a HOF for sure.

Don't hate on the resume. the guy will be a HOFer and you can't do zero/zilch/nada about it. ;)

Dave_in-NC

Reaction score
BHendri5;2489864 said:
No what is sad, if that you hat e the guy so much, that you cannot tell that the offense needed to be trashed and it still does. Defenses has caught on, the OC needs to adjust. The OC really needs to take a look at the pass patterns that T.O. build his Reputation on.

I do not believe you know how a moron acts. If you think a guy that wants to win and gets pissed off because we are not playing like we should, if that is a moron, then I have been one all my.

Then this is easy. Let owens be the OC. You know a player coach.
geeze problem solved that was easy.

Bleu Star

Bye Felicia!
Reaction score
Dave_in-NC;2489874 said:

If Red lays an egg tonight I would entertain that idea. :D

BHendri5

Reaction score
Dave_in-NC;2489874 said:

that my friend sounds like a winning plan. Better yet, give the job to me