Can lightning strike twice?

Redball Express

All Aboard!!!
Reaction score
Rumors are swirling Dez might be coming back to Dallas.

While that seems unlikely, lightning can strike twice in the same place.

What I recall were mis-adventures one after the other punctuated by killer games an dropped passes.

What I remember about Dez was him thinking he messed his knee up one time so bad he missed his doctor appt. and a dragnet was sent out to find him.

Turned out to be nothing. He was just afraid his career was over. No big deal. He should just suck it up.

What I remember was him dropping some passes after he came back too soon after 3 weeks out.

I remember him ranting on the sidelines about them losing and him wanting the ball.

I remember him leading our team all time in catches, yards and TDs until Witten later broke the records after 16 years playing..

only it took Dez 8 seasons to make the records.

You do the math and tell me which was the better player.

I remember him lashing out at players, coaches and owners about being cut without so much as a suggesting he stay and take a pay cut or reduction in his play involvement.

This was hugely a mistake. Beasley complained even worst and they still wanted him back but Beasley said. "No way".

I think Beasley and Dez were correct. Garrett and the other coaches are gone. Witten is gone.

You Dez haters can remain where you are. But anybody with any intelligence can see Garrett was a failure, Jerrah was an idiot to keep him, Witten was jealous of Dez and how Jerrah spoiled Dez..

and Dez got riden out of town on a rail.

Some would like us to believe Dez did something to disgrace the team. Hardly.

Dez can still play. We will all see him again.

How I am not sure or where.

I hope he plays here where he was a legend.

As a kid I read many books about Cowboys who fell out of grace who later redeemed themselves and became heroes again

Hello?

TwoDeep3

Reaction score

What I recall were mis-adventures one after the other punctuated by killer games an dropped passes.

What I remember about Dez was him thinking he messed his knee up one time so bad he missed his doctor appt. and a dragnet was sent out to find him.

Turned out to be nothing. He was just afraid his career was over. No big deal. He should just suck it up.

What I remember was him dropping some passes after he came back too soon after 3 weeks out.

I remember him ranting on the sidelines about them losing and him wanting the ball.

I remember him leading our team all time in catches, yards and TDs until Witten later broke the records after 16 years playing..

I remember him lashing out at players, coaches and owners about being cut without so much as a suggesting he stay and take a pay cut or reduction in his play involvement.

This was hugely a mistake. Beasley complained even worst and they still wanted him back but Beasley said. "No way".

I think Beasley and Dez were correct. Garrett and the other coaches are gone. Witten is gone.

You Dez haters can remain where you are. But anybody with any intelligence can see Garrett was a failure, Jerrah was an idiot to keep him, Witten was jealous of Dez and how Jerrah spoiled Dez..

As a kid I read many books about Cowboys who fell out of grace who later redeemed themselves and became heroes again

Hello?

Dude, you need to laugh in the face of death and go out and get laid or something. This house arrest you're serving has made you just a bit cray-cray.

GenoT

Reaction score
It was meant to be complimentary. Goodnite.
@batman36...he’s so used to taking abuse that his usual knee-jerk response to most comments on his inane threads is a defensive lash-out.

You’re in good company.
thumbs_up.gif

Oz-of-Cowboy-Country

Reaction score
I want Dez back so Pollard, Jarwin, Cooper, and Smith can take turns playing in the slot (just to mix things up). Plus, Dez can return punts while Pollard handles kick returns. Not to mention he'll definitely help in the redzone.

The DB's could use someone to really challenge them in practice. And the other wideouts could learn a thing or two from his competitive nature.

There are a lot of positives and very few negatives, if any.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
Lightning is more likely not less to strike again where it has already struck before. That's because the conditions to provoke lightning are already right at that location. It's a stupid saying said by people not to be believed.

Loso86

Reaction score

Hello?
So you remeber those lil details. What about the game winning touchdowns. Key redzone grabs. Clutch catches. Clutch jump ball grabs. Clutch blocking. Clutch energy. Fighting for extra yards after the catch. Cowboys all time TD leader. Clutch competitiveness (btw this team lacks THAT guy). Lol dont be one sided my guy

cowboyschmps3

Reaction score
So you remeber those lil details. What about the game winning touchdowns. Key redzone grabs. Clutch catches. Clutch jump ball grabs. Clutch blocking. Clutch energy. Fighting for extra yards after the catch. Cowboys all time TD leader. Clutch competitiveness (btw this team lacks THAT guy). Lol dont be one sided my guy

:clap::starspin:

AbeBeta

Reaction score

Hello?

STOP MAKING THREADS

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
Dez Bryant's time with Dallas has come and gone. The NFL draft to come will be one that will assuredly be dotted with superior WRs within the first three rounds. This isn't simply a statement that is being made by myself, alone, but by scores of others who are familiar with the current NFL talent at that rich position. The Cowboys and many other teams, should be inclined to lean to such talent first, before Dez is welcomed back.

Last edited: