Can MM take advantage of the offensive line road graders we now have?

KingCorcoran

Reaction score
I should have mentioned our rivals in Philly...just as a comparison to the heights/weights of OUR so called road graders.

Philly:

LT: 6'8 365. (We're 43 ponds lighter)
LG: 6'6 332 ( oddly, a push)
C: 6'3"303. (We're 32 lbs heavier)
RG: 6'7" 363 (We're 48 lbs ligjter)
RT: 6'6 325 (all pro) We're 15 lbs lighter

So their starting 5 weigh 75 pounds more than our starting 5, and 3 inches taller as a group.

We are a bit bigger than giants and ski...commanders though
Who would know that? Specifically, who would care to find it out?

CTcowboy203

Reaction score
Call me crazy but I’d like to see some of these guys actually play an nfl game before I call them road graders or established

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Absolutely and nothing more entitled than calling guys who have never played 1 legitimate actual regular season game snap - road graders but hey
What’s wrong with being optimistic? I really don’ get you haters.

Hadenough

Reaction score
Eventual starters:

LT - Tyler Guyton 6’7” 322lbs
LG - Tyler Smith 6’6” 332lbs
C - Cooper Beebe 6’4” 335lbs
RG - Zack Martin 6’4” 315lbs
RT - Terrance Steele 6’6” 310lbs]

This screams physical running game which is must to reach the SB. Yeah I know someone will say “well look at this team that did it without a running game”. But they got there because they had a running game. MM’s talked about must run the ball in the past. Well, now he has the horses to do it. Will he? I sure hope so.
Your living in 1992. The days of winning a SB with a running game are gone. Even SF, Baltimore, Cleveland havent been able to do it. Defenses are able to slow down the run game and if you don't have a QB that can perform in the post season your dead in the water. Running games are meant to complement your passing game. If defenses don't respect your QB they just walk everyone up and it's up to the QB to loosen up the defense.

CTcowboy203

Reaction score
What’s wrong with being optimistic? I really don’ get you haters.

Nothing at all but optimistic is : I think these guys will be really good and I’m hopeful. Saying these guys are “road graders” already without them doing a single thing is a blanket statement as if it’s guaranteed.

Lastly, being objective about unproven players doesn’t make you a hater- I’d be a hater or others would if we said these guys are gonna suck or hoping they do. That’s not what I said. Your issue is - you are too over the top with the cowboys so when anyone says Anything that’s not a complete compliment or Pom Pom waving you interpret that as “hating”. You have lost all rationality and objectivity.

No different than someone who is completely negative about the team on every topic…a fanatic on the positive end of the spectrum whose opinion has become so diluted it shouldn’t be taken seriously

Last edited:

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Nothing at all but optimistic is : I think these guys will be really good and I’m hopeful. Saying these guys are “road graders” already without them doing a single thing is a blanket statement as if it’s guaranteed.

Lastly, being objective about unproven players doesn’t make you a hater- I’d be a hater or others would if we said these guys are gonna suck or hoping they do. That’s not what I said. Your issue is - you are too over the top with the cowboys so when anyone says Anything that’s not a complete compliment or Pom Pom waving you interpret that as “hating”. You have lost all rationality and objectivity.

No different than someone who is completely negative about the team on every topic…a fanatic on the positive end of the spectrum whose opinion has become so diluted it shouldn’t be taken seriously
You’ve lost all sense of reality attacking me for saying we have some road graders. Get real.