Can MM take advantage of the offensive line road graders we now have?

Chasing6

Reaction score
Ok. And I’ll believe it when I see it happen with our backs.
My point is it starts with the OLine not the RB.

I recall Shanahan in Denver seemed like he had a different 1,000 yard back every year. When they wanted more money he would let them walk and had a new 1,000 yard RB the next year.

Obviously there are some elite backs out there, but with the way QB's and WR's are being paid who can afford a RB.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Two of these guys never played a single snap in an NFL regular season game and you’re anointing the group “road graders”. Guyton and Beebe are more likely to earn a living on a highway construction crew than go to the HoF, but that still doesn’t make them road graders. Typical preseason wishful thinking. It’s also nonsense.
Yep.

Chasing6

Reaction score
Two of these guys never played a single snap in an NFL regular season game and you’re anointing the group “road graders”. Guyton and Beebe are more likely to earn a living on a highway construction crew than go to the HoF, but that still doesn’t make them road graders. Typical preseason wishful thinking. It’s also nonsense.
Why would you not anoint them when they are your best two options on the current roster?

We have fans trying to anoint Trance for crying out loud when he is the worst QB on the roster.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Why would you not anoint them when they are your best two options on the current roster?

We have fans trying to anoint Trance for crying out loud when he is the worst QB on the roster.
There are some here who crap on every player. They’re expressing their opinion nonstop.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Beebe doing some road grading.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Guyton with the pancake.

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

Guyton showing some nastiness.

tenor.gif

CowboysLakerBamaFan

Reaction score
Eventual starters:

LT - Tyler Guyton 6’7” 322lbs
LG - Tyler Smith 6’6” 332lbs
C - Cooper Beebe 6’4” 335lbs
RG - Zack Martin 6’4” 315lbs
RT - Terrance Steele 6’6” 310lbs]

This screams physical running game which is must to reach the SB. Yeah I know someone will say “well look at this team that did it without a running game”. But they got there because they had a running game. MM’s talked about must run the ball in the past. Well, now he has the horses to do it. Will he? I sure hope so.
That's actually just an average sized OLine these days.
In fact, both Tackles and the RG are probably lighter than average...though the overweight center helps out the average.

CowboysLakerBamaFan

Reaction score
Not so sure of that but I’m too lazy today to check.
When you add our 5 guys up, they are 2.704 lbs lighter per person compared to the NFL average

No need to look that up or fact check me,....you can always trust TheGreatCowboysBamaLakerFan to tell the truth as he sees it.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
When you add our 5 guys up, they are 2.704 lbs lighter per person compared to the NFL average

No need to look that up or fact check me,....you can always trust TheGreatCowboysBamaLakerFan to tell the truth as he sees it.
Can you provide your source?

Chasing6

Reaction score

Yes our RT side is considered small these days.

Could've had O'Cyrus at RG, but we drafted Schoonmaker.