Can Moore remember to do less?

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
You're making it sound like an isolated instance. Its not. When someone repeatedly engages in behavior that jeopardizes their ability to get paid in the work of their chosen field, its not a stretch to consider them as "not smart", regardless of their IQ.

From an article that appeared in Yahoo Sports:

But Cowboys running backs coach Gary Brown said he has talked to Elliott about the Pro Bowler keeping himself out of situations like the one Elliott found himself in recently. Elliott pushed a security guard working a music festival, sending the teenager into a metal gate.

Dallas Morning News. “He understands, ‘I can’t put myself in those positions. I’ve got to be smarter.’ . . ."

Can't disagree.
Nice post for showing that.
Many would not respond this way. To show info that backs up a statement.

Big_D

Reaction score
I'm fine with Zeke getting touches through the air like last season. You can preserve him a little. What I really want to see is some creativity and now you have the receivers for plenty of movement. Unlike what we've been seeing under Garrett and Linehan. I'm all for running the football, I've been screaming that for years, but Zeke will get his, I have no doubt. Just don't abandon the run and certainly use it down near the GL. The play calling truly sucked in those situations. Moore is Moore.